The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If money wasn't an issue what would you do with the majority of your time?

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I don't believe in any big purpose in life. My only real, huge purpose when I was younger was to retire my parents and build them a house in the countryside. I achieved that a few years ago. They have a life of their dreams now which they would have never otherwise enjoyed with their pitiful teacher salaries.

Half-jokingly, when I made that happen, I thought that it would be fine for my life to end as I served my purpose.

Since then, I haven't had any real purpose.

Yeah, I'd like to own 2-3 houses around the world so I can perpetually live in perfect weather and enjoy my favorite activities. But at the moment I travel anyway and I just rent these places without any of the risks and headaches associated with purchasing and owning them.

Money is not an issue for me now, assuming I don't buy a Lambo or live a ridiculously lavish lifestyle.

Depending on where I am in the world, I'm either focused on learning new skills (like foreign languages), practicing sports (freediving, surfing, swimming, hiking) or spending time in nature. I still work but if I have something more interesting to do, then I don't work.

In the end, if I were to imagine myself completely retired without any interest whatsoever in business, living only off passive income, then I'd spend the majority of my time in nature.

I find it a very romantic idea to have a huge plot of land with my own native forest, orchard, and some vegetables. I'd love to observe wildlife in my backyard and contribute to the health of the local ecosystem. If I could live close to the coast where I could also freedive, surf and swim, then that would be absolutely perfect.

Vntonio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 18, 2023
Earth
Spending half of the day in nature, then 4-5 hours gaming (I quit gaming 2 years ago but I miss it so much), and at night time walking in any city. That would be the perfect life for me with absolutely 0 work for money.

I already spend my whole day outside through the nature of my work-farmer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.