The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ideal business model to settle down with one day..

Idea threads

iamben

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 22, 2020
US
What would be the ideal business models and examples of a business that can be started and be location independent and when things are really starting to take off can be registered or incorporated in a country?

Sorry if the question is a little vague.

Info websites, SAAS etc comes to mind..

Wondering if anyone could chime in and share a few ideas/examples to get my brain juices flowing :)

Cheers,
Ben

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Phikey

Fortune favours the bold.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Nov 7, 2017
Sydney Australia
Remote services businesses are remote and there’s a huge demand

iamben

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 22, 2020
US
Thanks @Phikey and @Sebastya - Would a SAAS or remote service business be easy to move to a different tax home or incorporate (if big enough) in a different country? This would be a highly important criteria for the business model.

Phikey

Fortune favours the bold.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Nov 7, 2017
Sydney Australia
You'll really need to speak to a lawyer or tax advisor on this sort pf thing but i would say it's less about the business type and more about the structure and where it is registered

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
What would be the ideal business models and examples of a business that can be started and be location independent and when things are really starting to take off can be registered or incorporated in a country?

Sorry if the question is a little vague.

Info websites, SAAS etc comes to mind..

Wondering if anyone could chime in and share a few ideas/examples to get my brain juices flowing :)

Cheers,
Ben
Just talking about location independence then content creation could be one choice. E-tutoring/coaching is another one.

Regarding incorporation it is where you want to incorporate. I don’t think any country “A” objects you incorporating just because you are physically in country B servicing clients from country C. In fact they will be very happy to do so.

I could be wrong but I welcome any accountant and lawyer talking about this.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Selling/Re-selling services (seo, ad management, social media management, lead generation, website development, funnel development, email management, Counciling...)

Selling info (ebook, online video course, audiobook, membership site...)

Dropshipping (ebay/amazon/craigslist/fb marketplace arbitrage, ecom, selling Print On Demand...)

Reviewing products (affiliate marketing, CPA marketing, reviewing companies, reviewing physical products, review CB/digital products...)

Coding (making website, making online apps, making desktop programs, making mobile apps...)

Traffic aggregator (news site, viral humor site, niche video site, adult entertainment... )

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.