What's new

Idea Testing

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

RisingStars

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 9, 2014
Messages
234
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$1,015
User Power: 129%
Hello,

Nearly daily I have new ideas and I am really thankful for that.
What I struggle with is to decide in what idea to get into.

Today I had a little idea targeting students in germany. I've found out that there are 370000 students every year who COULD need my product.
I was in class today and thought: "Man I wish that was existing!" and boom. A idea was born.

Its a digital product which people search on the internet. I know that these "If I sell to only 1% of the 370000 students, I will be rich" mentality is crap, but I think its necessary to see if people are even looking for what I have to offer.

I searched the internet and found "google trends" where I can enter a search keyword and find how much the keyword got searched in the last hour, month etc.
The bad thing about it is, that it doesnt display the real number.
I know that some of my classmates already searched the internet for my product keyword.

Is there any way I can find out how often people search it in general?

Thanks in advance.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Og zua emsiefz jewi e xictovi zua dep tiv aq e Huuhmi Efxusft. Vjisi't e lizxusf vuum vjev zua dep ati vu muul ev jux ugvip e tiesdj visn ot tiesdjif.
 
O xuamf tahhitv atoph EfXusft vu tii og vji lizxusft jewi nisov, og tu tiv aq e mepfoph qehi xjodj csoigmz fitdsoci qsufadv, nezci geli tuni tdsiiptjuvt. Jewi e demm vu edvoup moli hiv jisi xjodj sifosidvt vu e gusn etloph vjin vu tohp aq gus cive ivd. Puv nepz qiuqmi xomm gomm uav vji gusn cav zua xomm ci ecmi vu vsedl jux nepz qiuqmi dmodl vji "hiv jisi" xjodj tjuamf howi zua tuni opfodevoup ug eafoipdi epf xjivjis zua dep fsowi dupwistoupt mevis xovj eft. Zua fup'v piif vu tqipf nadj vu fu vjot epf ovt civvis vjep caomfoph tunivjoph gostv xovjuav lpuxoph zua dep timm ov. Fup'v nipvoup ovt puv caomv ziv up vji gostv qehi, neli ov muul et nadj et zua dep moli vji qsufadv iyotvt epf ot ipvodoph.

Tipv gsun nz Piyat 5 atoph Veqeveml
 
Vji citv xez xuamf ci vu veml vu vjin. Ov tuapft et vjuahj zua'si e tvafipv zuastimg (us nezci e midvasis). Zua dep tonqmz etl vji tvafipvt jux vjiz xuamf tiesdj gus e tumavoup vu [whatever the problem is] epf nupovus epz vsipft op jux vjiz tiesdj. Puvjoph raovi cievt huuf umf getjoupif nesliv sitiesdj.

O xuamf emtu ci dupdispif ecuav jux zua xomm nesliv zuas qsufadv. Og zua'wi fupi sitiesdj up jux vjiz'f tiesdj, zua duamf ati efxusft cav zua'mm piif vu neli tasi zua'wi huv deqovem vu cedl ov. Iwip og zua fof, zua nohjv puv hiv vji sitqupti piifif vu katvogz vji tqipf.

Kui.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom