Helenoliver
PARKED
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2012
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$25
$25
I have an idea please let me know if you all think its a fast laner or not. I have just finished reading the book and I dont really know where to start first.
Heres a bit about me im 45 and a long story short i have at present 3 hair salons one is 7 months old and barely making a profit due to high overheads and major staff issues. My main one I have had for 6 years and was doing well (slow lane) until 2 girls left taking their clients with them. The other one is a barbers where I rent my chairs but it still doesnt stop them being off sick all the time, prevuiosly I had 2 other salons which I sold . I dont really enjoy hairdressing anymore so I dont know why I kept opening more shops, i should be bloody loaded by now but im in debt and earning £20,000 a year people think im rich with all my salons.
So its time for me to get in the fastlane and start earning some reall money.
My idea (not sure if its selfish ) but i know the business , is to start with a anti aging beauty blog, with a forum, i would then like to write a book, and possibly my own skincare range and become an expert in the feild as well as a hairdresser i am a qualified beautician. I have also bought the book lean startup, to help my test it. I have done my own website for the last 6 years so thats one thing i dont have to outsource.
What do you all think.
Winner or possible time consuming loser?
Heres a bit about me im 45 and a long story short i have at present 3 hair salons one is 7 months old and barely making a profit due to high overheads and major staff issues. My main one I have had for 6 years and was doing well (slow lane) until 2 girls left taking their clients with them. The other one is a barbers where I rent my chairs but it still doesnt stop them being off sick all the time, prevuiosly I had 2 other salons which I sold . I dont really enjoy hairdressing anymore so I dont know why I kept opening more shops, i should be bloody loaded by now but im in debt and earning £20,000 a year people think im rich with all my salons.
So its time for me to get in the fastlane and start earning some reall money.
My idea (not sure if its selfish ) but i know the business , is to start with a anti aging beauty blog, with a forum, i would then like to write a book, and possibly my own skincare range and become an expert in the feild as well as a hairdresser i am a qualified beautician. I have also bought the book lean startup, to help my test it. I have done my own website for the last 6 years so thats one thing i dont have to outsource.
What do you all think.
Winner or possible time consuming loser?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
