The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Idea for a business where I trade my time

Idea threads

goldminer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Feb 19, 2024
I am a young boy with big ambitions
I am 19
I have video editing skills
I am doing youtube as full time as of now
Why i am seeking business is because I want some money currently I am not making any money from youtube,

I have an idea that I open a video editing agency but I don't know how
Should I make a website and run ads but it needs money for hosting and ads

I tried cold emailing to clients and response was not any better

I reached some clients on discord but I got scammed and did free work

If you have any idea that can help me or threads in FLF that help me just start and build momentum that I could get some extra cash in

I know youtube is great for making money but it will take time at least 3 months

I am currently not making any money

I did make some money in past and joined a gym near me

I have read unscripted life and reading millionaire Fastlane

Also how do I reach clients should I mail them call them or use Google maps and find my local businesss idk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChetUBetcha

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 27, 2021
I am a young boy with big ambitions
I am 19
I have video editing skills
I am doing youtube as full time as of now
Why i am seeking business is because I want some money currently I am not making any money from youtube,

I have an idea that I open a video editing agency but I don't know how
Should I make a website and run ads but it needs money for hosting and ads

I tried cold emailing to clients and response was not any better

I reached some clients on discord but I got scammed and did free work

If you have any idea that can help me or threads in FLF that help me just start and build momentum that I could get some extra cash in

I know youtube is great for making money but it will take time at least 3 months

I am currently not making any money

I did make some money in past and joined a gym near me

I have read unscripted life and reading millionaire Fastlane

Also how do I reach clients should I mail them call them or use Google maps and find my local businesss idk
Dont think too broad at first. The only thing you should be worrying about right now is getting in the reps to become a fantastic video editor. Take tutorials, take lessons, do work for free, do anything you can for the next year to get as many hours of experience in as possible. Once youve done that for long enough, youll have a portfolio of work that you can showcase. You can put that portfolio on youtube or instagram and if your work is good enough, people will inquire. If you're not getting any inquiries, its probably not good enough. Remember that the value that you're bringing to the market isn't editing, it's storytelling. When you edit content, you're making a story through your own lens. So when you post your content to insta or youtube, you're showcasing your ability to identify and craft a story. If you can do that good enough, your stories will sell themselves.

Just my two cents. Good luck

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.