Johnny-T-
New Contributor
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I have enjoyed the very interesting posts here. I currently run a small but successful landscaping company and have been so for 10 years. Over the past year I have been thinking of changing my business from a service based business to a product based business. Now with the C0VlD-19 pandemic and the economic fallout that is sure to come, I think this is the big kick in the butt and a great opportunity for entrepreneurs.
Over the past couple weeks, my partners and I have been brainstorming ideas, researching them and eliminating ideas from our list. While we are not short of ideas, I was hoping that I can enlist the help of the many smart people in this forum for a brainstorming session to try and come up with some great business ideas.
Here is the criteria we have been following for our ideas however any idea is welcome:
Thanks!
I'm new to this forum and I have enjoyed the very interesting posts here. I currently run a small but successful landscaping company and have been so for 10 years. Over the past year I have been thinking of changing my business from a service based business to a product based business. Now with the C0VlD-19 pandemic and the economic fallout that is sure to come, I think this is the big kick in the butt and a great opportunity for entrepreneurs.
Over the past couple weeks, my partners and I have been brainstorming ideas, researching them and eliminating ideas from our list. While we are not short of ideas, I was hoping that I can enlist the help of the many smart people in this forum for a brainstorming session to try and come up with some great business ideas.
Here is the criteria we have been following for our ideas however any idea is welcome:
- Can be described how it turns into action in one sentence
- There is an obvious way to make money with this idea
- Solves a problem for someone
- We can figure out how to make this idea happen quickly
- Low maintenance
- Can be paid more than once for this idea
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
