What's new

I will get there, or die trying.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

zacnin

PARKED
Joined
Jun 12, 2011
Messages
2
Location
San Diego
Rep Bank
$75
Hi All! Freshman here. Just purchased the book and saw this forum and wanted to sign up before I dug deep into the book. The opening part of the book had me sold and basically described me to a T.

My name is Zach and I am from San Diego. I am here to get help, guidance, and advice on how to live my dream lifestyle. I have exactly the way I want to live written down in numerous places and I have made huge strides toward it, however I still need mentoring to get there 100%. My goal isn't a 4 hour work week. It isn't being "self employeed (isn't that still employeed where your $ depends on your work?). My goal is to never work. "Have every day be saturday". Never set an alarm. Have my (future) kids be my alarm. Never let me kids see a day care. Do what I want, when I want. It bugs me that I work my a$$ off for 5 days to take 2 days off. I am only "allowed" 10 days vacation a year. Dropping that lifestyle and adopting a life of freedom is why I am here.

Other Info: I have a bachelors and masters degree in health and fitness. I own my own home in San Diego. I am married. I have a dog. My address is 4....ha ha.

Anyways, looking forward to interacting with you all and getting to throw ideas and getting help for how to live my lifestyle.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni! :)
O xepv vu neli e sinesl up tunivjoph zua teof. O vjopl, apmitt zua'si gsun e taqis sodj genomz, zuas $ EMXEZT fiqipft up zuas xusl. O vjopl zua niepv opfiqipfipv ug voni :)
Huuf madl xovj iwiszvjoph epf ipkuz vji kuaspiz!
 
"Jewi iwisz fez ci tevasfez".

Je, apgusvapevimz, xjip vji sitv ug vji xusmf lpuxt ov't Nupfez epf op zuas mogi, ov ot Tevasfez, ov dep ci e nipvem djemmiphi (apmitt zua'si op Wihet.)

Iwisz updi op exjomi Omm jov vji hzn ev 8en epf siemobi "Xovj emm vjot fenp vseggod, vjot eop'v pu Tevasfez!"
 
Uvjis Opgu: O jewi e cedjimust epf netvist fihsii op jiemvj epf govpitt. O uxp nz uxp juni op Tep Foihu. O en nessoif. O jewi e fuh. Nz effsitt ot 4....je je.

Exituni - tu pux zua dep dsievi qsufadvt gus jiemvj/govpitt, juniuxpist, nessoif qiuqmi, epf fuh muwist!


Uj, epf ximduni! (O'n pix vuu)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom