The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Will Do It✓, I'm Going To Do It, I'm Doing It, I Did It

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Does this sound like a good plan to you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
There was somewhere in the past thing called "milk bank".
Basically women ware donating their milk to those women who had the problem you mentioned.
Maybe app/or site that would organize such thing would be viable?
When it comes to CENTS it seems like a big Need.

Thanks for the suggestion, I believe there are many ways we could help with that.

Hey mate, good work on getting to this point. I wish I was there at your age!

I'd recommend reading Choose Yourself! by James Altucher. It'll be helpful for setting the foundations in your life and also in the practice of generating ideas. The reason I recommend the book is because James discusses the importance of generating 10 ideas every day. They don't have to be groundbreaking ideas or ideas for businesses, they can be anything. Think of having an 'idea muscle' which you train.

He also ran an AMA on this forum a few years back, which is worth skipping through.

As @Kid mentioned - don't ask people directly what their problems are. By doing this you're trying to force something. This will likely end up with you feeling frustrated and impatient.

@sparechange offered you some valuable advice - just pick a product without the incentive to make money. Stop worrying about trying to solve a problem nobody has been able to solve yet. Take a proven product and have a go yourself. Learn business. And keep building your idea muscle. And keep your ear out for when people complain. These are potential problems. Don't just ask people "what are you struggling with?", listen to what they naturally talk about. Don't worry about trying to force it - you're young, you have more than enough time to find problems, so long as you keep your ears open.

I hope this advice helps. Keep your head up and stay motivated, try to avoid burnout, and have fun!

Good luck man.

Nice thanks for the book suggestion just yesterday I finished Unscripted and I didn't know yet what to read.
Nice way of explaining to train myself to get more ideas did it help in your case?

I noticed from experience that people talk about their problems when they are not asked but when they occur. (They start complaining, start looking frustrated)

I just have one more question. You and @sparechange said try with a proven product. So there are a lot of them. From tech to plain white sugar. So by this you mean buying a big quantity of products and selling them at a higher margin?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Another week is around.
I think I'm waiting to become 18 so I can legally start a biz.
And I'm struggling to get out of this mindset.
I am still searching for something to wrap my head around it.
But all ideas I get I collect them I don't want to lose them because I'm sure at least one of them is worthy.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
I am still searching for something to wrap my head around it.
Perhaps what you seek is not something to wrap your head around but something to wrap around your head?

When you can snatch the pebble from my hand Grasshopper, it will be time for you to leave.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.