The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Will Do It✓, I'm Going To Do It, I'm Doing It, I Did It

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Does this sound like a good plan to you?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Date: 23.05.2020
I have been writing goals of what I will do for the past months.
But the question is What Do I Have To Show For?
Nothing, if you don't count a few pages of goals.​
I am not saying that this isn't good but It's not enough one day I will have to Take Action. That is today.​
What do I mean by Taking Action?
I made a plan which will transform goals into actions?​
THE PLAN:
  1. I will go the Productocracy route that was said and nothing else (Imagine what do you want to be? Dropshipper hell no, Copywriter no thanks) people don't need another one of those. why not be someone who makes an impact, who others talk about and are glad that your product exists.
  2. I am setting a #1 deadline for deciding WHO is the product meant for, WHAT problem the product is going to solve, HOW will the problem be solved.
    • WHO: I will make list of the niches I like first ones that come to mind: Adventure Photography, Downhill, Cooking. There will be a lot more more on the list so I don't change my mind afterwards. Then comes the evaluation where do I see myself the most, which market has the least bullshit and other variables.
    • WHAT: I will be making a script which will be used to get information from people that spend their life in the niche I chose and find out what their daily problems are and if there are any ways to solve it.
    • HOW: Brain storming with everyone, researching and starting to design it.
  3. Getting feedback as soon as possible. I will reach back to people who I got to know on my WHO research.
  4. Prototyping and bringing in investors if needed (depends on the product)
  5. Production and the rest is history
Sounds like a plan?

I am making this thread for TWO reasons.
  • YOUR FEEDBACK (as always)
  • COMMITMENT I said it so I can't make excuses down the road. To make myself take action.
This is a progress thread I will be posting here at least every Saturday starting today!
WHO, WHAT, HOW deadline is set till the 01.07.2020 after this day you can PM me and ask these 3 questions and I will have the exact answer to all of them.

I would like to give thanks to @Benjaminjhs for giving me a boost by setting a deadline for me.

This thread is for everyone who want to see ACTION
If you want to know more about the specific part of the plan ask me I will be replying to everyone question or no question
Do you have experience already? SHARE it with us.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Following with interest.

Perhaps use "going to" instead of "will"
It's a stronger form of the future tense & tends to solidify intentions into action.
Honestly it's not broscience, it's proven but I don't have a citation to hand.

Honestly though, it looks like a bit of a word salad.
Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

jmin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
May 30, 2020
United Kingdom
I will be honest with myself.
This stuff isn't as easy as making a progress forum and trusting that some invisible forces will give you all of the directions.
When I was starting this thread I had my head in clouds and now I'm on the ground humbled.
I wanted to fake action hoping that will become real but it won't work like that.
I laugh to myself when I pick up Unscripted and read about the teen who makes a progress thread and disappears after 2 weeks, because I relate.
I am not ashamed but I have been put in the real world. I have a lot more to learn.
I shifted my focus to others. My co worker had twins a couple months ago. I asked him if he had any problems with day to day tasks. Nothing came to his mind, after some time I will ask him again. Did the same with my driving instructor and some others. As of now they are all pretty satisfied with stuff they have. You probably have to be more exact with questions because they never thought about the problems the same as we do.
So yes, this progress thread was helpful for me because, it showed me what is important.

I am not standing still I am working 40 - 50 hours a week and handling school at the same time.

For the next weeks I will talk about problems that others have and not what books I read or other fake market researches because I don't want to start believing myself that this will lead me to something.

Thanks for following.

Hey mate, good work on getting to this point. I wish I was there at your age!

I'd recommend reading Choose Yourself! by James Altucher. It'll be helpful for setting the foundations in your life and also in the practice of generating ideas. The reason I recommend the book is because James discusses the importance of generating 10 ideas every day. They don't have to be groundbreaking ideas or ideas for businesses, they can be anything. Think of having an 'idea muscle' which you train.

He also ran an AMA on this forum a few years back, which is worth skipping through.

As @Kid mentioned - don't ask people directly what their problems are. By doing this you're trying to force something. This will likely end up with you feeling frustrated and impatient.

@sparechange offered you some valuable advice - just pick a product without the incentive to make money. Stop worrying about trying to solve a problem nobody has been able to solve yet. Take a proven product and have a go yourself. Learn business. And keep building your idea muscle. And keep your ear out for when people complain. These are potential problems. Don't just ask people "what are you struggling with?", listen to what they naturally talk about. Don't worry about trying to force it - you're young, you have more than enough time to find problems, so long as you keep your ears open.

I hope this advice helps. Keep your head up and stay motivated, try to avoid burnout, and have fun!

Good luck man.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Yes, you're right. So change of plans. I am going to focus on problems/needs.
Thanks

Wow 18, your ahead of pretty much everyone on the forum good for you. I think the best thing for you to do now is take a product that is already selling and try to sell it yourself, maybe you won't make your first billion dollars... But you will learn the art of business, even if you do come up with some magical idea and get to market, someone with experience will come in and crush you like a bug.

Get your hands dirty learning the ropes, like a boxer, learn how to jab and hook, before you step into the ring for the Championship belt.... if ya catch my drift. It's not even about making money, that isn't important right now, learn marketing, learn sales, learn customer service, management. There is so many things you don't know that you don't even know its mind boggling (in my own personal experience) How do you package a product? What is the sales strategy? How do you market it? Who's shipping it? What the **** are taxes!? I need permits? What color do I make this or that? Why are people clicking on my ad and not buying!? I could go on and on.

Start off with a simple product and learn, forget about making money and embrace failure as a gift. It's truly a blessing in disguise. Or if you are going the service route, well that's a totally different ball game. Like sports (and buisness is kind of a sport) You are going to totally suck, yes completely suck, whatever your first venture is will probably be so bad you will laugh about it years to come, the secret here is to learn from it. Ever hear the statistic that 90% of business's fail? Why's that?? Because noone has a dam clue what they are doing! That's fine, just don't be a bozo that doesn't learn from failure and you will be A-OK. As the great Mark Cuban says... You only need to be right one time, God speed & good luck, enjoy the process and grind.

Last edited:

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Plans is good overall.

The sensitive part is
"WHAT: I will be making a script which will be used to get information from people that spend their life in the niche I chose and find out what their daily problems are and if there are any ways to solve it."

People might resist if you'll go "Hey what's your problem!".
You gotta ask for this but not directly, rather like figure out what their problem is via casual chat than having it said out loud.

Except for that remark, plan seems solid.

francevalue

The Apostle
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 29, 2019
(̶S̶t̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶)̶ France
Hey!
Welcome to the forum.
I also did Idea Extraction with Cold Calling to find problems.
It takes time, but can be done.
If you want to connect, feel free to do so!

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Just saying. This guy is 17/18 Years old!
You got this, and you are years ahead. You got our support all the way.

Thanks for listening to me, it helps me as well, more than you know.

Thanks again.
Yes I will be 18 in December and till now I was saying to myself "I will start when I am 18". When you said you have time till next month I felt uncomfortable at first and I needed that shift in mindset to understand that is not to soon. As of now I have 9 niches in which I see myself still want to get more on the paper so i have more to choose from.

Have a good day!

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Hey!
Welcome to the forum.
I also did Idea Extraction with Cold Calling to find problems.
It takes time, but can be done.
If you want to connect, feel free to do so!

Hello!
First I will reach out to the people that know me then I will go deeper.
Sure! I am happy to talk with anyone on PM.

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
I was thinking that I would choose a sub category and innovate inside it. Start to manufacture it and make a brand out of it. After that I would start making new products that are better or new.
I'm sorry that I confused you.
I'm finding that the biggest challenge is finding the thing I want to do the most. (to much options)
In the picture I wanted to evaluate a few niches in which I have some knowledge. But I'm not convinced.
Do you have any ideas on how tackle that problem in a different way?
You've identified a problem/need in your proposed niches?

Maybe it's my old confused brain because I thought that's what comes first.
You see a problem/need worth solving.

Otherwise why choose them other than you are familiar or like them?

Choosing a niche then thinking what you can do seems a hard way.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
You've identified a problem/need in your proposed niches?

Maybe it's my old confused brain because I thought that's what comes first.
You see a problem/need worth solving.

Otherwise why choose them other than you are familiar or like them?

Choosing a niche then thinking what you can do seems a hard way.

Yes, you're right. So change of plans. I am going to focus on problems/needs.
Thanks

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
I will be honest with myself.
This stuff isn't as easy as making a progress forum and trusting that some invisible forces will give you all of the directions.
When I was starting this thread I had my head in clouds and now I'm on the ground humbled.
I wanted to fake action hoping that will become real but it won't work like that.
I laugh to myself when I pick up Unscripted and read about the teen who makes a progress thread and disappears after 2 weeks, because I relate.
I am not ashamed but I have been put in the real world. I have a lot more to learn.
I shifted my focus to others. My co worker had twins a couple months ago. I asked him if he had any problems with day to day tasks. Nothing came to his mind, after some time I will ask him again. Did the same with my driving instructor and some others. As of now they are all pretty satisfied with stuff they have. You probably have to be more exact with questions because they never thought about the problems the same as we do.
So yes, this progress thread was helpful for me because, it showed me what is important.

I am not standing still I am working 40 - 50 hours a week and handling school at the same time.

For the next weeks I will talk about problems that others have and not what books I read or other fake market researches because I don't want to start believing myself that this will lead me to something.

Thanks for following.

Adgo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 7, 2018
Belgium
I like the idea of keeping us informed of your progress at least once a week.
I'm sure it can help you moving forward.

Best of luck

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Plans is good overall.

The sensitive part is
"WHAT: I will be making a script which will be used to get information from people that spend their life in the niche I chose and find out what their daily problems are and if there are any ways to solve it."

People might resist if you'll go "Hey what's your problem!".
You gotta ask for this but not directly, rather like figure out what their problem is via casual chat than having it said out loud.

Except for that remark, plan seems solid.

Of course I totally agree with you.
As a script I was thinking more like guidelines to build rapport. As you know people in different niches react to things differently. You can't approach a chef the same way as a downhill rider.

A "script" is there to keep me on the track not to copy paste in the chat...
Thanks for the tip!

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
I like the idea of keeping us informed of your progress at least once a week.
I'm sure it can help you moving forward.

Best of luck

That commitment will make me take action it's just another way to keep me going.
If I don't do anything, I would be letting down myself and you guys.
Believe me I won't do that!

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
UPDATE: 30. 05. 2020

My evaluation process got me to a few niches.
  • Downhill:
    • shoes
    • helmets
    • clothes (gloves, pants...)
    • pads
    • fenders
    • grips
    • saddles
    • all in one tools
    • cleaning kits
    • accessories
    • glasses
  • SKATE
    • wheels
    • griptape
    • trucks
    • bearings
    • bolts
    • decks
    • pads
    • tools
    • clothes

I'm finding a hard time trying to find a way where I could innovate in this type of niches, I have to go deeper I'm still on the surface.

I am taking the process slow, even now I feel like I'm action faking. I am finding new interesting stuff everyday and it's hard to keep myself from changing directions completely.

Have a good day.

Adgo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 7, 2018
Belgium

• Downhill:
    • shoes
    • helmets
    • pads
    • fenders
    • grips
    • saddles
    • all in one tools
    • cleaning kits
    • accessories
    • glasses
  • SKATE
    • wheels
    • griptape
    • trucks
    • bearings
    • bolts
    • decks
    • pads
    • tools
    • clothes

I'm finding a hard time trying to find a way where I could innovate in this type of niches, I have to go deeper I'm still on the surface.

I am taking the process slow, even now I feel like I'm action faking. I am finding new interesting stuff everyday and it's hard to keep myself from changing directions completely.

Have a good day.

Thank you for the update,

A way to find how to innovate in your niche would be to look at the negative review of similar products to the ones you want to sell. Amazon is probably the place to start but you have many others.

Customers might identify pain points that you can take advantage of.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Wow 18, your ahead of pretty much everyone on the forum good for you. I think the best thing for you to do now is take a product that is already selling and try to sell it yourself, maybe you won't make your first billion dollars... But you will learn the art of business, even if you do come up with some magical idea and get to market, someone with experience will come in and crush you like a bug.

Get your hands dirty learning the ropes, like a boxer, learn how to jab and hook, before you step into the ring for the Championship belt.... if ya catch my drift. It's not even about making money, that isn't important right now, learn marketing, learn sales, learn customer service, management. There is so many things you don't know that you don't even know its mind boggling (in my own personal experience) How do you package a product? What is the sales strategy? How do you market it? Who's shipping it? What the **** are taxes!? I need permits? What color do I make this or that? Why are people clicking on my ad and not buying!? I could go on and on.

Start off with a simple product and learn, forget about making money and embrace failure as a gift. It's truly a blessing in disguise. Or if you are going the service route, well that's a totally different ball game. Like sports (and buisness is kind of a sport) You are going to totally suck, yes completely suck, whatever your first venture is will probably be so bad you will laugh about it years to come, the secret here is to learn from it. Ever hear the statistic that 90% of business's fail? Why's that?? Because noone has a dam clue what they are doing! That's fine, just don't be a bozo that doesn't learn from failure and you will be A-OK. As the great Mark Cuban says... You only need to be right one time, God speed & good luck, enjoy the process and grind.

I absolutely love, how you think about it.
I just want to get my hands dirty like you said. (Load, Fire, Aim)
That is really fascinating thing about business, you only need one good one and it will repay all past failures.
The thing I could see myself get into is e-commerce at the start.
Do you think this is a good starting point?
But the service route seems interesting as well. Knowing that I will have to deal with employees down the road that will probably be 10-20 years older than me, it must be an amazing feeling.

Thank you for the nice words, you can't believe how much help you provide with a little encouragement. There aren't many around us that believe this can be done.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I absolutely love, how you think about it.
I just want to get my hands dirty like you said. (Load, Fire, Aim)
That is really fascinating thing about business, you only need one good one and it will repay all past failures.
The thing I could see myself get into is e-commerce at the start.
Do you think this is a good starting point?
But the service route seems interesting as well. Knowing that I will have to deal with employees down the road that will probably be 10-20 years older than me, it must be an amazing feeling.

Thank you for the nice words, you can't believe how much help you provide with a little encouragement. There aren't many around us that believe this can be done.

Sure why not? Lots of things to learn in ecommerce, you can do anything at this point.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Hello!
Hope you all had a good week.
As said in the previous thread my focus went on the problems and needs of others.
I made a twitter profile and started searching key words of other people talking about their "problems". The biggest one currently is racism in around 80% of people are talking about the protests and sharing their opinions about this. It would be amazing if we could find a solution to this but currently I don't have any ideas on how to make things better. First this crazy looting has to stop. As of other 20% we have some not so important but easier things to fix:
  • How could we help people get a normal sleep schedule. (Every other tweet is about that people really want this problem fixed)
  • Making a face scanner that detects what kind of skin products you have to use. (I don't know a lot about programming so I don't know how hard and expensive it would be to create)
  • People rarely follow up with their goals. (Designing and app that will bust your balls and penetrate into your mind with powerful words and keep you on the right track.)
  • Socks that will prevent blisters the same with Gloves. (I on downhill yesterday I did 4 laps and now I have blisters on my hands
  • I noticed that a lot of women don't produce enough milk for their babies. (Could you make a gadget that will stimulate the their glands to produce more milk?)
  • We all have problems with the temperature of water in the shower right? (What about if you design a waterproof gadget that regulates the temperature by setting it up to the desired temp?

This were some of the problems I remembered about in those days I have a lot more ideas written down from before but this ones are really focused on problems and didn't just came to my mind.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
I noticed that a lot of women don't produce enough milk for their babies. (Could you make a gadget that will stimulate the their glands to produce more milk?)
There was somewhere in the past thing called "milk bank".
Basically women ware donating their milk to those women who had the problem you mentioned.
Maybe app/or site that would organize such thing would be viable?
When it comes to CENTS it seems like a big Need.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Thanks for the suggestion, I believe there are many ways we could help with that.

Nice thanks for the book suggestion just yesterday I finished Unscripted and I didn't know yet what to read.
Nice way of explaining to train myself to get more ideas did it help in your case?

I noticed from experience that people talk about their problems when they are not asked but when they occur. (They start complaining, start looking frustrated)

I just have one more question. You and @sparechange said try with a proven product. So there are a lot of them. From tech to plain white sugar. So by this you mean buying a big quantity of products and selling them at a higher margin?

In a nutshell yes, but don't spend a ton of money at first, start small.. maybe 10 units of a product and try to sell that. My first order I had a bunch of inventory costing me money (sitting in a storage unit) But was a fun experience to see how clueless I am when it comes to running a business. Avoid my mistake and start small.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
In a nutshell yes, but don't spend a ton of money at first, start small.. maybe 10 units of a product and try to sell that. My first order I had a bunch of inventory costing me money (sitting in a storage unit) But was a fun experience to see how clueless I am when it comes to running a business. Avoid my mistake and start small.

Thanks for the insight. Sure the risk is only as big as the investment not even that.
Huh you got me thinking.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Thanks for the insight. Sure the risk is only as big as the investment not even that.
Huh you got me thinking.

Here's a simple example, with the current pandemic people are going crazy and buying up toilet paper right?

I don't know what you can sell a roll of toilet paper for (usually they are bundled up) but the point here is most things you buy are marked at ridiculous prices.

My laptop is probably made overseas
My Iphone is from China
My clothing is from Bangladesh
My mouse is from China

All these companies are worth millions or billions. This thinking applies to almost every product out there, your job is to provide a customer group with a product and voila.

99% of the population are consumers, with the right marketing and sales strategy you can join the 1% given you are providing a great product or marketing it correctly, it is possible to have a crap product but sell it with good marketing, although the first option of having a great product with barely any marketing will explode like wildfire. One of my products I had 2 sales from one customer (them recommending it to someone)

That's another topic in itself

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Another week is around.
I think I'm waiting to become 18 so I can legally start a biz.
And I'm struggling to get out of this mindset.
I am still searching for something to wrap my head around it.
But all ideas I get I collect them I don't want to lose them because I'm sure at least one of them is worthy.

Your idea does not matter at all. Just pick something, anything, there is a decent chance the first venture you start will completely suck as you don't have any experience.

Having a successful business right now is NOT important at all right now especially at your age, what is important is LEARNING, how to market, how to sell, how to deal with customers etc. You don't need to wait until you are 18, just do something now.

It's possible to spend an eternity evaluating ideas and business models, the best way to figure out if something works or not is doing it, earning the first customer, getting the first referral sale and so on.

I went to the store during a discount and bought a backpack, then relisted it on FB and sold it for $10 more. What is stopping you from doing the same?

Benjaminjhs

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 13, 2018
Norway
Your idea does not matter at all. Just pick something, anything, there is a decent chance the first venture you start will completely suck as you don't have any experience.

Having a successful business right now is NOT important at all right now especially at your age, what is important is LEARNING, how to market, how to sell, how to deal with customers etc. You don't need to wait until you are 18, just do something now.

It's possible to spend an eternity evaluating ideas and business models, the best way to figure out if something works or not is doing it, earning the first customer, getting the first referral sale and so on.

I went to the store during a discount and bought a backpack, then relisted it on FB and sold it for $10 more. What is stopping you from doing the same?

1000%, could not agree more.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Following with interest.

Perhaps use "going to" instead of "will"
It's a stronger form of the future tense & tends to solidify intentions into action.
Honestly it's not broscience, it's proven but I don't have a citation to hand.

Honestly though, it looks like a bit of a word salad.
Prove me wrong.

With the tittle I wanted to show to weakness of "will".
I am saying to myself that I will do this and I will do that but I haven't done anything in process.

I will check the thread once again and edit it so it will be better constructed.
Sometimes I get to excited and start babling every single thing that comes to mind.

I made some changes at the start hope it reads better have a look!

Last edited:

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020

• Downhill:
    • shoes
    • helmets
    • pads
    • fenders
    • grips
    • saddles
    • all in one tools
    • cleaning kits
    • accessories
    • glasses
  • SKATE
    • wheels
    • griptape
    • trucks
    • bearings
    • bolts
    • decks
    • pads
    • tools
    • clothes

Have a good day.
Specifically, how do you plan to create a productocracy with these?
Manufacture?
Retail?
Wholesale?
What are the pain points in these products that you can capitalize on?
I'm confused

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
Thank you for the update,

A way to find how to innovate in your niche would be to look at the negative review of similar products to the ones you want to sell. Amazon is probably the place to start but you have many others.

Customers might identify pain points that you can take advantage of.

Yes, thanks for the tip I will look through the amazon and shops in my city and try to find out if the customers were having problems with any of the gear that they bought.

Specifically, how do you plan to create a productocracy with these?
Manufacture?
Retail?
Wholesale?
What are the pain points in these products that you can capitalize on?
I'm confused

I was thinking that I would choose a sub category and innovate inside it. Start to manufacture it and make a brand out of it. After that I would start making new products that are better or new.
I'm sorry that I confused you.
I'm finding that the biggest challenge is finding the thing I want to do the most. (to much options)
In the picture I wanted to evaluate a few niches in which I have some knowledge. But I'm not convinced.
Do you have any ideas on how tackle that problem in a different way?

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_165159.jpg
    IMG_20200529_165159.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 15

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content