The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I was abused my entire life and my sister (45 needs)

Anything related to matters of the mind

ToneDoinIt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Oct 1, 2020
Ohio
Starting at 5 years old. My life was bad... My sister had to convince my Mother to not kill me. I don't know what to do and is most unique story on earth.

My sistr is nervous our mom made her participate in giving me a couple poisons. I have a condition where I remember everything. All of it. Got on Adderall I couldnt deny the past 2 years.

This is most unique story on earth and police won't listen. This woman is 71. She made my life so bad she told dealers i was a RAT at same time hired lawyers to keep me out of jail so she can keep the Check from the state.

This woman is the worst Pedophile ever. This story involves the missing 3 children, we ran Amanda Berry operation... I knew Amandas mom we became best friends (crackhead) only thing clsest to real mother... Everyday I spent a month with her giving her weed and making her laugh and making sure not hard stuff...After month she asked my Mom to bring her over my house we spent 2 days together. And it took her 2 days on the 2nd day to tell me "your mom collects a check < she stuttere dalot cause she liked how I look.

I had to look to the side accting like I care.

This is worry story every what nightmares are made of.. Tomorrow going to doctor to have POlice called to take serious. I promise this is beynd best seller.

I never had a Dad, my sister that beat me, was the one that saved my life. You don't understand what I've had to do to survive.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ToneDoinIt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Oct 1, 2020
Ohio
Starting at 5 years old. My life was bad... My sister had to convince my Mother to not kill me. I don't know what to do and is most unique story on earth.

My sistr is nervous our mom made her participate in giving me a couple poisons. I have a condition where I remember everything. All of it. Got on Adderall I couldnt deny the past 2 years.

This is most unique story on earth and police won't listen. This woman is 71. She made my life so bad she told dealers i was a RAT at same time hired lawyers to keep me out of jail so she can keep the Check from the state.

This woman is the worst Pedophile ever. This story involves the missing 3 children, we ran Amanda Berry operation... I knew Amandas mom we became best friends (crackhead) only thing clsest to real mother... Everyday I spent a month with her giving her weed and making her laugh and making sure not hard stuff...After month she asked my Mom to bring her over my house we spent 2 days together. And it took her 2 days on the 2nd day to tell me "your mom collects a check < she stuttere dalot cause she liked how I look.

I had to look to the side accting like I care.

This is worry story every what nightmares are made of.. Tomorrow going to doctor to have POlice called to take serious. I promise this is beynd best seller.

I never had a Dad, my sister that beat me, was the one that saved my life. You don't understand what I've had to do to survive.
Sister has Stockholmd syndrome, I believe if she can't break this covenant with my Mother. I got chatlogs, I feel like I'm gonna die if I can't break it. You don't understand why they called me demon. SHe give me sainide monday, Jesus repent Tues, Stricknide, Thursday repent.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.