The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Update: (I'm 17 Years Old, And (It Feels Like) I've Already Wasted My Entire Life)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Zercasm

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Feb 6, 2020
Sweden
Hi everyone, a bit over 1 year ago I posted this thread and I just thought I'd give you guys an update of where I'm at.

I have slowed down on reading too many books, currently I'm reading Unscripted .
Right after the thread I started diving into programming and learned web development. Around September, I picked up Unity and game development and has been working and publishing a few simple games for free. Now I'm working on 2 bigger game projects that I'm planning on selling once they're done. This fall I'm going into college for software engineering to learn even more about programming while still working on games.
Thanks a lot for the help a year ago. I'm now on a great path.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi everyone, a bit over 1 year ago I posted this thread and I just thought I'd give you guys an update of where I'm at.

I have slowed down on reading too many books, currently I'm reading Unscripted .
Right after the thread I started diving into programming and learned web development. Around September, I picked up Unity and game development and has been working and publishing a few simple games for free. Now I'm working on 2 bigger game projects that I'm planning on selling once they're done. This fall I'm going into college for software engineering to learn even more about programming while still working on games.
Now that doesn't sound like wasted, does it?;)

Keep up the good work!

MATU

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 1, 2020
EST

It's great to see other similar youngsters here! I'm 17 and I've been in the video game industry for the last 3-4 years, with around 500k installs on Google Play in total. I also have experience with selling games. Feel free to hit me up if you want to chat!

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
What a hilarious title. Most men are essentially worthless until 30, so you've got plenty of company. Stop being melodramatic and start putting in work.

And start doing some strenuous physical activity (MMA, weightlifting, rock climbing, fencing, whatever) - it will mellow you out.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Great progress. Also, your college education is free, no?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zercasm

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Feb 6, 2020
Sweden
Great progress. Also, your college education is free, no?
Correct. College education is free in Sweden. Only debt I aquire is a small loan I have to take to pay for food and housing. The good thing about that loan though is that the interest rate is extremely low compared to normal loans.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.