Hi everyone!
I am a 25-year-old entrepreneur in the electric personal transportation space. I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur, and I've tried out several ventures throughout my youth, but before last year, I was following the script: I went to college, I started out my career as a consultant, then became a software engineer, and I was planning to go to business school so I could start my entrepreneurial journey.
When I was studying for my GMATs, a light bulb moment happened: I came across my opportunity to start a business, and even though I had a cushy job at a company that I loved, I knew my ultimate goal of being an entrepreneur would require a leap of faith on my end sooner or later. If I couldn't take this leap now, how can I expect myself to do it a few years later? So I decided to quit my job and move across the country: a few months later I'm running 2 different companies in the same space. My goal is to convert the general public to electric personal transportation in the next few years so we can decrease urban congestion and carbon emissions - I call it an Electric Revolution. My current challenge is increasing visibility for my products with a small budget. A lot of people may look at me and admire where I am, but I have to admit - half the time I don't know what I'm doing and it's super stressful and anxiety-inducing!
I just read Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED , and I feel so inspired and motivated! I wish I had continued my ventures from high school and college, but I didn't know enough back then to break away from the script. However, late is better than never, and I'm very excited to join the Fastlane community and learn from you all!
I am a 25-year-old entrepreneur in the electric personal transportation space. I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur, and I've tried out several ventures throughout my youth, but before last year, I was following the script: I went to college, I started out my career as a consultant, then became a software engineer, and I was planning to go to business school so I could start my entrepreneurial journey.
When I was studying for my GMATs, a light bulb moment happened: I came across my opportunity to start a business, and even though I had a cushy job at a company that I loved, I knew my ultimate goal of being an entrepreneur would require a leap of faith on my end sooner or later. If I couldn't take this leap now, how can I expect myself to do it a few years later? So I decided to quit my job and move across the country: a few months later I'm running 2 different companies in the same space. My goal is to convert the general public to electric personal transportation in the next few years so we can decrease urban congestion and carbon emissions - I call it an Electric Revolution. My current challenge is increasing visibility for my products with a small budget. A lot of people may look at me and admire where I am, but I have to admit - half the time I don't know what I'm doing and it's super stressful and anxiety-inducing!
I just read Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED , and I feel so inspired and motivated! I wish I had continued my ventures from high school and college, but I didn't know enough back then to break away from the script. However, late is better than never, and I'm very excited to join the Fastlane community and learn from you all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


