The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to start a revolution!

rowz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Feb 19, 2018
USA
Hi everyone!

I am a 25-year-old entrepreneur in the electric personal transportation space. I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur, and I've tried out several ventures throughout my youth, but before last year, I was following the script: I went to college, I started out my career as a consultant, then became a software engineer, and I was planning to go to business school so I could start my entrepreneurial journey.

When I was studying for my GMATs, a light bulb moment happened: I came across my opportunity to start a business, and even though I had a cushy job at a company that I loved, I knew my ultimate goal of being an entrepreneur would require a leap of faith on my end sooner or later. If I couldn't take this leap now, how can I expect myself to do it a few years later? So I decided to quit my job and move across the country: a few months later I'm running 2 different companies in the same space. My goal is to convert the general public to electric personal transportation in the next few years so we can decrease urban congestion and carbon emissions - I call it an Electric Revolution. My current challenge is increasing visibility for my products with a small budget. A lot of people may look at me and admire where I am, but I have to admit - half the time I don't know what I'm doing and it's super stressful and anxiety-inducing!

I just read Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED , and I feel so inspired and motivated! I wish I had continued my ventures from high school and college, but I didn't know enough back then to break away from the script. However, late is better than never, and I'm very excited to join the Fastlane community and learn from you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Hi everyone!

My name is Rose and I am a 25-year-old entrepreneur in the electric personal transportation space. I have always wanted to be an entrepreneur, and I've tried out several ventures throughout my youth, but before last year, I was following the script: I went to college, I started out my career as a consultant, then became a software engineer, and I was planning to go to business school so I could start my entrepreneurial journey.

When I was studying for my GMATs, a light bulb moment happened: I came across my opportunity to start a business, and even though I had a cushy job at a company that I loved, I knew my ultimate goal of being an entrepreneur would require a leap of faith on my end sooner or later. If I couldn't take this leap now, how can I expect myself to do it a few years later? So I decided to quit my job and move across the country: a few months later I'm running 2 different companies in the same space. My goal is to convert the general public to electric personal transportation in the next few years so we can decrease urban congestion and carbon emissions - I call it an Electric Revolution. My current challenge is increasing visibility for my products with a small budget. A lot of people may look at me and admire where I am, but I have to admit - half the time I don't know what I'm doing and it's super stressful and anxiety-inducing!

I just read Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED , and I feel so inspired and motivated! I wish I had continued my ventures from high school and college, but I didn't know enough back then to break away from the script. However, late is better than never, and I'm very excited to join the Fastlane community and learn from you all!

just rename the title and your introduction is ok

the title is too weird

it looks like this :

don't tell me you are the woman in the middle of the picture

because the idea was already taken by the 1789 french revolution

french revolution.jpg

the revolution you should talk about looks like this :

real values , honesty with yourself and forgetting the old way of living

honesty.png

Last edited:

rowz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Feb 19, 2018
USA
don't tell me you are the woman in the middle of the picture

because the idea was already taken by the 1789 french revolution

Nice to meet you @GMSI7D!

I'm not quite understanding what you're trying to say though... revolutions happen all the time in many different industries. "Electric Revolution" is actually a real thing and France is actually one of the leaders!

Invictus

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Apr 6, 2016
Louisiana
Hey Rowz!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're the real deal entrepreneur! It's amazing that you took a leap to pursue a business, and you're providing immense value to people.

Electric transportation is an amazing industry. Our current transportation methods are, in my opinion, starting to get outdated. Congestion and pollution that only seem to get worse.

While so many of us squabble over trying to make the world a bit greener, it's people like you who are actually doing it!

I'll be following your career on the forum with interest! :)

Nice to meet you @GMSI7D!

I'm not quite understanding what you're trying to say though... revolutions happen all the time in many different industries. "Electric Revolution" is actually a real thing and France is actually one of the leaders!

His posts tend to go on...tangents. I wouldn't worry about it. Your title is perfectly fine.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...