The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to make stable business with creative people

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
Всъщност държах магазин за електронна търговия, който продаваше зелен чай Матча, който внесох от Япония. Така че цялото брандиране, опаковане, продажба, всичко, направено от мен.

По отношение на опаковката използвах прост и екологичен дизайн, както и материали. Опаковах дървена лъжичка с опаковката, така че купувачите ми да могат да я използват, докато пият матча. Освен това беше уникален от моите конкуренти, защото използваха пластмасови опаковки за своя продукт.

Работи добре и след като пандемията удари, трябваше да се откажа поради проблем с доставката. Като цяло беше страхотно изживяване, направиха добра сума пари.
Thank you for your sharing! I wish you to start something new and to make again good profit. The idea with the spoon is very good . In which platform you sold your product?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ela

Freelance Web Developer and SEO Expert
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 21, 2022
India
Thank you for your sharing! I wish you to start something new and to make again good profit. The idea with the spoon is very good . In which platform you sold your product?
As i am web developer and SEO guy myself, researching product, design & developing website was not a hard part. So i had my own web store, also sold on Amazon, and few other online stores.

For me SEO helped me so much to rank for "Best Matcha green tea" keyword. Which helped me lot to get orders organically without spending any social ads. So i suggest anyone to be patience, and grow organically as possible.

Angelova

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 12, 2022
As i am web developer and SEO guy myself, researching product, design & developing website was not a hard part. So i had my own web store, also sold on Amazon, and few other online stores.

For me SEO helped me so much to rank for "Best Matcha green tea" keyword. Which helped me lot to get orders organically without spending any social ads. So i suggest anyone to be patience, and grow organically as possible.

Thank you ! How I can get in touch with you ? Is it possible to make conversation ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...