- Joined
- Jan 27, 2015
- Messages
- 167
Rep Bank
$730
$730
User Power: 177%
Building my first app that I plan on launching in the app store for android and eventually iOS. The code behind the app is fairly simple so I'm now at the point where I'm planning out what I want the user interface to look like.
I did a quick search for some videos that talk about designing user interface but most of it seems like common sense (ie keep a consistent design, keep it simple, predictable, etc.).
Perhaps I'm over analysing this and there really isn't that much to user interface?
I just wish there was some method I could use to validate whether or not my design is good.
I did a quick search for some videos that talk about designing user interface but most of it seems like common sense (ie keep a consistent design, keep it simple, predictable, etc.).
Perhaps I'm over analysing this and there really isn't that much to user interface?
I just wish there was some method I could use to validate whether or not my design is good.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
