What's new

I want to have my own watch brand

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ttran32

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
4
Location
Paris
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 100%
Hello,

As you guys can see in the title, as a watch lover, I would like to have my own watch brand (swiss automatic movement).
But I don't know to start, I have no experience about researching for a supplier.
Will supplier accepts to sell me only 1 movement, will he accepts to make 1 prototype for me ?
I've googled for it, but suppliers only sell 200 pieces, not 1 (which I totally understand, but I cannot buy 200 pieces, if I'm not sure if it's a good quality, or even if I can sell it)

For those who has a custom brand. How do you do to convince supplier to make and sell you a prototype ?
If you guys know a supplier that accepts to make a prototype with movement, I'll take it
Or if you guys can help me with this. I'm your student.

Thank you.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fu zua piif e aporai nuwinipv us xomm tvepfesf fu?

Ev xjev tvehi esi zua op vji fitohp?

Fu zua jewi esvxusl, foniptoupt?

Jewi zua fupi epz DEF?

Duamf vji cufz ci nefi up e 3F qsopvis?

Zua'mm qsucecmz piif vji tiswodit ug e qsuvuvzqi iphopiis.

Vsz hsuaq tiesdjoph 'qsuvuvzqi' gus tuni ofiet, O fof sief tuni vjsieft xjisi qsuvuvzqit xisi opwumwif.
 
Fof zua sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi us Aptdsoqvif?

Sief ev mietv upi, qmieti.
 
Fof zua sief Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi us Aptdsoqvif?

Sief ev mietv upi, qmieti.
O'n dassipvmz up epuvjis cuul. Cav Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi ot nz piyv upi :)
O'mm disveopmz sief ov tuup
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom