The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to create a new website.

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
I want to create a website. How much is it usually cost? I want the login function and the posting system. I know very little about this field, so please forgive me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
If you don't know much about website creation then your best bet is to get quotes from several people on upwork and fiverr.

Be very descriptive when you tell them what you want. They can't read your mind!

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Hosting, Static Websites, Blogs, Landing pages, SEO, Plug ins, Branding, Content, Images, Tutorials, so many choices. Google provides many answers.

There are platforms that are free and also paid.

Your question is like I want to be a Race car driver where do I start.

Last edited:

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Hosting, Static Websites, Blogs, Landing pages, SEO, Plug ins, Branding, Content, Images, Tutorials, so many choices. Google provides many answers.

There are platforms that are free and also paid.

Your question is like I want to be a Race car driver where do I start.
I'm sorry. In fact, I told a web group that I wanted to make a homepage, and I was teased about what I was making without knowing anything. They said it would cost a lot of money. The hosting company I know is Bluehost.

solyom

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
May 26, 2019
Europe
Why do you want a website? What should it do for you?

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
I'm sorry. In fact, I told a web group that I wanted to make a homepage, and I was teased about what I was making without knowing anything. They said it would cost a lot of money. The hosting company I know is Bluehost.

Bluehost has resources on that exact topic my friend.

Youtube a ton...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5L5RoaE5U

Chris25

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Aug 29, 2018
Europe
I want to create a website.

Building a website on your own is not impossible if you have no experience, but you should understand that it will take some time until you get the hang of it. Wordpress gives you many options for themes, plugins, and so on, but it has a learning curve. Wix is a popular platform that uses drag and drop systems which is easier, but it's more limited.

The benefit of learning how to build your website is that you will be able to change it up as you wish moving forward as opposed to having someone do the work, which is more recommended for less dynamic pages that are not updated as often. The third option is to have somebody that will update the website for you constantly.

If you don't have the time to devote yourself to learning how to build everything maybe you can pay somebody for the initial set up and then you can slowly learn how to do things by yourself.

Your cost is (1) Yearly Domain Purchase Fee + (2) Monthly or Yearly Hosting + (3) SSL Certificate -recommended + (4) WhoIsGuard - optional + (5) Building Fee or Time. Other costs can include premium themes, plug-ins or services for your website but they are not necessary at all for new websites.

If you choose to go by yourself, o research on hosting companies and find the best one for you, then learn how to set up WordPress on Youtube. If you choose to hire somebody to build it for you make sure they are trustworthy.

The most important thing is not to let people get to you by laughing or undermining you, just stay focused on your page in your own time and keep working on it even when it seems like you don't know what exactly you're doing. Building a website with tons of content is not an easy job, but with consistency and time can be beneficial for you long-term.

Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.