The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to be on the Fastlane

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Illustratedbarbr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 30, 2016
Hello everyone, i am happy to now be a part of the Fastlane forum and am keen to learn as much as possible and give wherever i can. I want to be on the Fastlane but i feel my business takes more of my time and effort then what its worth. Ive been in the industry for 8 years and its what im good at, im very motivates and im very confident in my work but i feel like breaking the seal to the Fastlane in this industry is a tough one as i do not know anyone or heard of any really successful barbers/barbershops. Is there anyone out there who has started from a small business or even in the same industry who could give .e any tips or advice. A response would be much appreciated. Fastlane forum

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lucasmello

Business Bear Means Business
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Jun 25, 2014
Man,

I am amazed at how opportunities just fly around and people never get to see them.

You cut hairs right? Don't you talk to your customers when you cut their hair?

Ask them what they don't like about the experience (in your place or in general).

Ask your manager/owner what are his troubles in managing the business.

You will have more ideas than you can execute.

Illustratedbarbr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 30, 2016
Man,

I am amazed at how opportunities just fly around and people never get to see them.

You cut hairs right? Don't you talk to your customers when you cut their hair?

Ask them what they don't like about the experience (in your place or in general).

Ask your manager/owner what are his troubles in managing the business.

You will have more ideas than you can execute.

This is very true. I will start immediately. Thank you for pointing this out. Sometimes when your mind is clouded i guess you really dont see the oppotunites in everything and is good to have people point out the obvious when you look past them. Thanks for your response.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.