What's new

I shall call it...... "Plan B"

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Knightsman

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
145
Location
South Carolina
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 6%
Lately ive been pretty excited. Business has stepped up a lot, so much that ive had to reduce my advertising because I simply dont have the time.

Im not ready to hire anyone just yet, mainly because i dont want to jump in to fast and lose what ive worked so hard to start. Recently I was contacted by a warranty company to do work for them, within the first week I had 6 jobs. The good thing about this is, not only do I get paid for the jobs, I also can market my business out to the customers of where im doing the work. So free advertising, building my customer base, and learning as I go...oh and making good money! :)
Adding this to the customers I normally get, works well for me.

But this makes me want to step into "Plan B". Within 1 year i want to step outside of my fulltime job, and primarily work with computers full time. Right now I have 363 days to get this done.

Im looking for some help on making sure this is as straight forward as possible.
I already have an EIN, and first order of business is to get an LLC. Been Sole Proprietor for 3 years now. I have all my business accounts already setup and ready to go. I have spreadsheets already setup for tracking of assets, income, customers etc.

I want to work on my plan for marketing, and getting the best advertising I can. Figured I can look towards post cards, and posting signs on well placed areas around the cities I live. Eventually to move towards radio, and billboards.
I will still be working from a home office when I do this. Maybe 1-2 year plan to get a location.

Does anyone have any helpful insight into what else I can to to make this work?

Sorry for the long read :P
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Haitt pu optohjv :(
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom