• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

I sell an instructional manual to RE investors...and Im giving it away below.

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by Ken Elshoff, Apr 8, 2018.

1. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,284
    Trust me, it's worth the investment

2. WJK

WJK Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,292
    I have been in the real estate business for 42 years -- since 1976. If you are interested, read my new blog that I'm launching. It's free information-- and you can ask questions. I have posts on both real estate and general business issues. READ MORE

Chitown likes this.
  3. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $42,201
    @Real Deal Denver

Aren't you the same person that gave me some slack about not being able to give you an exact price on what a software team would charge you to build an app, even though you gave me vague info to go on? Oh yes, you are:

I've noticed a pattern of your posts on the forum since then, if you know what I mean....

If you're so hot sh*t bud, why can't you afford an insiders sub? It cost less than the other service you mentioned and you are already spending time reading books.. so what's the issue? Just buy the sub and stop bitching.

You talk as if you are the best thing since slice bread, but yet your actions speak differently.

Just my 2 cents.

BrooklynHustle and pwilliams84 like this.
  4. pwilliams84

pwilliams84 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $216
    He's the real deal.

SquatchMan and eliquid like this.
  5. Real Deal Denver

Real Deal Denver Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,861
    You got my number buddy. Way to go. You're right on top of it. Nobody gets by you.

Book em Daniel.

ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif

6. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $42,201
    Just remember, you came in and shat on someone's else thread. Like you have a few others. Don't open a can of worms if you can't eat them... Danno!

This thread specifically because you couldn't access an insiders attachment, which a sub to is less or same money monthly than the 6 books you downloaded from Kindle this month, which you get no value from monthly because you have more books than you can read... Danno!

You're claiming to throw away money monthly ( see above ), but yet can't get an insiders sub... Danno!

At the same time you've done RE for 20 years in non-hicksville Denver so awesome-ness-ly, you have everyone trying to ask your advice on deals all the time. Hmm... Danno!

You've judged an ebook because you can't access, before you have even read it.... Danno!

Actions speak louder than words.... Danno!

You must have some magical powers bud. Please lend some of that magic juice to all of us in hicksville when you can spare us a few seconds of your time o wise one.... Danno!

[​IMG]

7. Real Deal Denver

Real Deal Denver Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,861
    You've got issues.

You were no help to me whatsoever, on the prior thread you mention. That's fine. Let it go.

I have other sources for information. Get over it.

8. eliquid

Rep Bank:
    $42,201
    You've been no help to the forum. Let it go and stop being an arrogant prick overall in all your posts.

I'm not the one that got bent out of shape over an ebook, like you. Just remember that.