The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I run a Digital Marketing agency for a living, as well as flip websites and Internet businesses AMA!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Squadus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jun 13, 2015
Los Angeles
I'm Jeffrey Ito - a 27-year-old serial entrepreneur in the Digital Marketing and SEO industry. I am a graduate of University of Southern California from Los Angeles, California with a Bachelors of Science in Industrial & Systems Engineering and an SAP Specialization.

As an entrepreneur who loves new technologies such as 3D printing, Bitcoin, and iPhone apps, I am the Founder of Digital Green Tea - more than an SEO company. We are an experience founded on teamwork, transparency and achieving massive results. Apart from running and maintaining my SEO Agency on BaseCamp (I have a staff of 4 people taking care of clients), I also buy, optimize and sell websites on Flippa.com (recently put up EntrepreneurFinesse.com for sale).

My background in a nutshell:
  • Written two books, “How To Make Money With 3D Printing” and “Pablo The Printer: Adventures In Making The Future” both published on Amazon.
  • Sold BitcoinGold.org to the original development team for $30,000.
  • Founded the only 3D printing filament subscription box, MakerBox.me, then exited when the time was right.
  • I currently run SmartBitcoinInvestments.com – a fairly controversial site that most bitcoin investing readers have probably come across :)
  • I can skate, surf and snowboard – currently based in sunny Los Angeles.
Find out more about me through my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyito/

Whilst I can’t disclose the majority of the sites that I own due to my tendency to acquire sites in niches that many people would frown upon (feel free to ask me about it!), some of my more recent and "cleaner" acquisitions include NumerologyNameCalculator - a site that helps individuals decode what their name and birth date mean about their destiny.

I enjoy helping people gain an edge with 21st Century break-through technologies. My ultimate vision is to create optimized technology systems that help improve the lives of other people.

If there's any questions, comments or feedback you have for me - feel free to contact me at any time.

Jeff

P.S. If you want to stay in touch follow me on Twitter! @Squadus

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
Great execution dude. Congrats. How do get traffic for your digital marketing agency and how do you handle competition? Also does it actually help businesses getting leads? It seems like the online space is super crowded.
What is your opinion on those niche websites as value-generators? Are they just copycats or do they offer something unique?

Wait, did you buy the bitcoingold.com domain or helped devleopment in the project?

_davis_smith

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 4, 2018
You've got a lot going on! Looks awesome!

In your experience, how much would you say this short downturn in the crypto world affected people's interest in learning more about it?

Do you think most of the interest resides in people's desire to make a quick buck? Or do you think there's a large community that is genuinely interested in educating themselves about the technology?

Thanks!

Squadus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jun 13, 2015
Los Angeles
Great execution dude. Congrats. How do get traffic for your digital marketing agency and how do you handle competition? Also does it actually help businesses getting leads? It seems like the online space is super crowded.
What is your opinion on those niche websites as value-generators? Are they just copycats or do they offer something unique?

Wait, did you buy the bitcoingold.com domain or helped devleopment in the project?

Thanks for your questions!

Traffic is simple. Learn SEO. Once you starting ranking in the top 10 for long tail keywords, focus on higher volume short tail keywords and you will experience a snowball of traffic. The key is getting your website ranked on page 1 for valuable key phrases, which can only be accomplished with hard work and effort.

I have also been writing sales letters and mailing them out to business owners. So far, I'm on my first set of 100 letters, so I haven't had much time to share results yet but Dan Kennedy sure seems to be on to something with Direct Mail.

Niche websites are excellent opportunities if you can find the right niche and present the right offer to your audience. :thumbsup: The key is focusing on traffic and constant improvement of conversions.

I purchased bitcoingold.org a few years back and was happy when the Bitcoin devs announced Bitcoin Gold. Since it was already in my possession I had a few offers waiting for me in my inbox. This just goes to show that you make your own luck by putting yourself in the right position.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Squadus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jun 13, 2015
Los Angeles
You've got a lot going on! Looks awesome!

In your experience, how much would you say this short downturn in the crypto world affected people's interest in learning more about it?

Do you think most of the interest resides in people's desire to make a quick buck? Or do you think there's a large community that is genuinely interested in educating themselves about the technology?

Thanks!

I think Blockchain is the real innovation. Cryptocurrency as a whole will need some time to sort the winners and losers out. Once a real utility is found for these coins i.e. Ripple, Steller for bank transfers and remittances, then we can finally use them as a better alternative to our current system.

Right now many of these coins are inflated by the media and/or whales that hyperinflate the prices. Until the mainstream public begins to use crypto we will see lots of ups and downs in the market. You can find a large community of like-minded people on places like Reddit and BitcoinTalk.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Hey Jeffrey,

Welcome to the forum. I’ve also dabbled a bit in SEO and Digital Marketing for the purpose of growing my Wedding DJ business in Miami. Ive also been in the IT Managed Service Industry for 5 years and currently working on web dev projects.

In the future I would like to know more about the buy/selling of websites. Any suggestions on where to start?

Also, why a book on seling 3D Printed products? Interesting

I'm Jeffrey Ito - a 27-year-old serial entrepreneur in the Digital Marketing and SEO industry. I am a graduate of University of Southern California from Los Angeles, California with a Bachelors of Science in Industrial & Systems Engineering and an SAP Specialization.

As an entrepreneur who loves new technologies such as 3D printing, Bitcoin, and iPhone apps, I am the Founder of Digital Green Tea - more than an SEO company. We are an experience founded on teamwork, transparency and achieving massive results. Apart from running and maintaining my SEO Agency on BaseCamp (I have a staff of 4 people taking care of clients), I also buy, optimize and sell websites on Flippa.com (recently put up EntrepreneurFinesse.com for sale).

My background in a nutshell:
  • Written two books, “How To Make Money With 3D Printing” and “Pablo The Printer: Adventures In Making The Future” both published on Amazon.
  • Sold BitcoinGold.org to the original development team for $30,000.
  • Founded the only 3D printing filament subscription box, MakerBox.me, then exited when the time was right.
  • I currently run SmartBitcoinInvestments.com – a fairly controversial site that most bitcoin investing readers have probably come across :)
  • I can skate, surf and snowboard – currently based in sunny Los Angeles.
Find out more about me through my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyito/

Whilst I can’t disclose the majority of the sites that I own due to my tendency to acquire sites in niches that many people would frown upon (feel free to ask me about it!), some of my more recent and "cleaner" acquisitions include NumerologyNameCalculator - a site that helps individuals decode what their name and birth date mean about their destiny.

I enjoy helping people gain an edge with 21st Century break-through technologies. My ultimate vision is to create optimized technology systems that help improve the lives of other people.

If there's any questions, comments or feedback you have for me - feel free to contact me at any time.

Jeff

P.S. If you want to stay in touch follow me on Twitter! @Squadus

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!