The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Need Your Advise

Doan Chi Tin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 25, 2017
Vietnam
Hello guy, I'm just new to TheFastLaneForum an I found there are many interested people who is same mindset like me.

I'm Tin and live in Vietnam, you can contact me via Facebook or Instagram

To be honest, I passionate at dancing and I have achieve many prize of this ( I think I will end up at dancing ) but my life was change so much in the last 1,5 year. In Vietnam, I reliezed dancers can not be paid as much as they deserve or I don't want to be same as them.... Anyway.

My purpose is travel the world to learn NEW THINGS and HELP PEOPLE BY USING DANCING. I found the keyword on Google as: "Online Business" and "Affiliate Marketing" just because I think this kind of business can help me do it.

For 6 months of learning this stuff, I have a few sale online and I think it will grow more.

But in the begining, I feel sooo lonely. I think anyone who start an online business will understand me.

Need some advise to my journey! Thanks you guy so much :innocent: :halo::innocent: :halo::innocent: :halo:

PS: My English grammar is bad. I'm sorry if you can not understand some sentences. haha

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...