The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need your advice...

CashFlowXpert

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 14, 2010
DC
Hi everyone.

I'm giving a free copy of my product to all the members of the forum because I just want to know your feedback. I'm actually developing a product and I want to make sure I cover all your stuff.

Who here wants a free copy?

Just go to this page right here --> Removed by mod
and fill out your #1 question and I will give you a free copy when the product's done.

I appreciate your time. I'll only take about 30secs.

Thanks,
Earlvin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hi everyone.

I'm giving a free copy of my product to all the members of the forum because I just want to know your feedback. I'm actually developing a product and I want to make sure I cover all your stuff.

Who here wants a free copy?

Just go to this page right here --> Removed by mod
and fill out your #1 question and I will give you a free copy when the product's done.

I appreciate your time. I'll only take about 30secs.

Thanks,
Earlvin

Welcome to the fastlane Earlvin. We appreciate the offer of the "free copy" but this is not the forum to develop your email list. We are all here to learn, not to be sold to or have our emails addy's sold. Basically, we are not your customers. I wish you well with your business.

CashFlowXpert

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 14, 2010
DC
Welcome to the fastlane Earlvin. We appreciate the offer of the "free copy" but this is not the forum to develop your email list. We are all here to learn, not to be sold to or have our emails addy's sold. Basically, we are not your customers. I wish you well with your business.

Thanks for the welcome and being the spokesperson for everyone. Indeed we are here to learn. Hence your assumption of the intention is prejudged. If I wanted to sell something I would have placed an ad, not a note to "give" it away. If I wanted to sell email addresses I'd have a business doing that. I'm not in the business of selling private information.

To give something away I'd need to know where to send it. So if anybody wants a copy, PM me.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Earlvin,

I don't think the issue is that you are asking for email addresses -- the issue is we don't know you. You haven't contributed to this forum so an invitation for "free" is going to be looked at with skepticism. This is akin to walking into a room full of strangers at a party and saying "Hey, I know nobody knows me, but who wants a to try my free, homemade beer?" -- while there will be takers, most of the partygoers will be a little bit weary.

Why don't you tell us more about your product and your goal with respect to the feedback you want. I'm sure many of us will be willing to assist.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
My time is valuable, if you want I will read your stuff and provide feedback for $125 an hour. For an additional $300 an hour I'll get my attorney's advice, and for another $100 an hour my accountant. Both are very good at what they do.

Payment up front 2 hour min.

Sorry but you came off as a spammer.

M&T

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 2, 2007
Hershey, Pa.
Not scoring high on my personality skills meter at this point. Don't argue with the mods and developer of the site. Lesson #1 delivered...

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Update....Earlvin has contacted me and any misunderstandings have been resolved. Looks like the last start didn't get off too well and he has been invited to try again. I appreciate the support from the members and his attitude when conversing with me. So without further delay...

It's your stage Earlvin, welcome to the fastlane glad you're here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.