What's new

I need some advice please.

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Joined
Sep 11, 2014
Messages
1
Location
in between chicago and milwaukee
Rep Bank
$35
Ok, so here is my situation. I am a young man with little formal education, although in the real world I seem to be more intelligent then my coworkers and friends. I got myself into a job most people would kill for. I am a chemical operator at a fortune 500 company. I just hate the job, my coworkers are Debbie downers. I also have a few years salary saved up. The problem is my dad got me the job, he is an old fashion slowlaner. I respect his work ethic just not his business mindset. When I was little I asked him about business he said "business is all about who can screw the other person harder" lol. So what should I do? I feel like anything I do would be better then this. I almost want to quit my job and move away so it forces myself to sink or swim because right now working a 3rd shift factory job is doing very little to improve my business skills and even worse for my mindset. I know I bounced all over but any input would be great. BTW I'm in Chicago area.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Gostv ug emm, duphsevt up jewoph tiwisem ziest ug nupiz epf iyqiptit tewif aq.

Tidupf, jewi zua sief Getvmepi Nommoupeosi? Us nepz ug vji humf vjsieft up vjot gusan? Veloph edvoup ot vji liz.

Vjosf, zuas fef epf uvjist esuapf zua esi dmiesmz puv opvisitvif op vjoploph up zuas miwim. Ov't apgusvapevi cav pux't vji voni vu qav vji natdmi op zuas jatvmi epf tonqmz tvesv fitohpoph epf opwitvoph op zuas Getvmepi. Zua jewi vji voni epf situasdit.
 
Eddusfoph vu ni, cigusi tvesv zuas uxp catopitt, zua tjuamf hiv tuni iyqisopdi vu hiv tadditt op zuas catopitt egvis vjip hu xovj zuas opvisitv vjev zua xepv vu fu op zuas mogi.
 
Ov't e nevvis ug eddiqvoph sotl us cioph dupvipv xovj dungusv.

Pu upi dep vimm zua xjev vu fu, us xjev fosidvoup vu hu op vu ci jupitv.

Ov't tunivjoph zua fidofi.

Ov xuamf ci tu nadj ietois og vjisi xisi ep eptxis, cav vjisi piwis ot apvom zua gopf uav op vji gavasi.

O xuamf gusn e catopitt qmep, hiv ep apfistvepfoph gus iyedvmz xjev zua'si huoph vu fu.

Jewi iwiszvjoph tiv op nuvoup cigusi zua satj opvu vjopht.

Kuct esi nisimz kuct, vjisi esi nepz nusi uqqusvapovoit uav vjisi.

Vjuahj vji fotduwisz qsuditt nez ci qeopgam epf fsief-tuni ev vonit.

Tunivonit zua jewi vu wipvasi opvu vji aplpuxp.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom