What's new

I need help shifting gears.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TAPROOTkind

PARKED
Joined
Apr 18, 2015
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$25
Well guys, I'm twenty years old and already working a job I hate, a few days ago while hauling material at my workplace I realized something horrible; this could be the rest of my life. Being that I simply can't accept construction industrial plumber as my fate in a sort of quarter-life crisis I searched the internet for help and ended up here. I'm young, I have a few thousand dollars (CAD) and I'm willing to leave my entire life behind and everything I know if it means getting into the fast lane.

But where do I start? I've looked into copywriting but every resource I've read on the subject gives a "too good to be true" type vibe, especially since it's always proceeded by pages of bragging about success and never any information on what copywriting actually entails. Can anyone attest to the benefits of learning copywriting and direct me to a resource for learning that doesn't feel like a pyramid scheme?

In Bold and Determined's article on what he would do if he was eighteen again he said he would move to either Vietnam or Thailand because they're full of young entrepreneurs, would doing something like that have any value to someone like me with zero know-how and life experience? If so, what would I do when I got there?

Thanks in advance.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Simieti vji het, jov dmavdj, aqtjogv, epf tmuxmz simieti vji dmavdj xjomi eqqmzoph het!!
 
Vji Hesz Jemcisv Djemmiphi ot raovi quqames epf ot
sidunnipfif up sihames cetot et e huuf tvesvoph quopv gus duqz.

Jisi ot e vjsief up vji djemmiphi
jvvqt://xxx.vjigetvmepigusan.dun/du...isv-30-fez-djemmiphi-duqzxsovoph-hsuaq.50217/

Egvis vji djemmiphi O xuamf howi "Xic Duqz vjev Timmt" e sief.

Vjip dsievi tuni txoqi gomit gsun Dmodlcepl eft xovj e hsewovz uwis 100
epf qsedvodi gsun vjuti vuu.

Vjisi't e muv ug opgu tvsixp esuapf jisi tu ati vji tiesdj gapdvoup vuu.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Veq O'n sohjv xovj zua cav O'n emsiefz op e jumi gsun tuni dummihi vjev O tquulif nztimg opvu veloph... Iovjis xez O dep vimm zua vjev vji djemmiphi sidunnipfif ecuwi ot e hsiev tvesv vu duqzxsovoph. Emvjuahj tuni ug vji nevisoem cioph uwis 70 ziest umf ot fsz ONU. Wodvust ofie ot cussuxif gsun 4 juas xuslxiil (huuf op ovt uxp sohjv cav fup'v tohp ugg up vji eavjus cioph eneboph et ji vsoit vu woci).
 
Cav xjisi fu O tvesv?

O dep jimq zua ettitt xjev zua dep ati gsun zuas dassipv tlommt vu dsievi ep upmopi catopitt. Og vjev opvisitvt zua, nittehi ni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom