Hi guys,
A few years ago, I was at a trade show, and spoke to a MLM person about the products she carried.
She asked me if I wanted her to send my some info, and I said, "Sure.", and gave her my email address.
After a few months of her emails, I asked (very nicely) to be unsubscribed from her list.
But the emails kept on coming.
I've asked 5 separate times now (getting more and more nasty), each time she sends me one of her sales emails.
So today I called her, and asked to be removed.
She said, "Sure, no problem!", but didn't ask me for my email address.
So I asked (nicely) if she could confirm that she would unsubscribe me from the list.
I heard her sigh, and HANG UP.
I've reported her as SPAM to yahoo (the email addy she's sending her stuff to). But some are still getting through.
I am not a vindictive person by nature, but I have a thing about people who mistake my kindness for weakness.
They live to regret it.
So that's where I'm at, right now.
Any suggestions from the net folks on how to make her life very, very miserable?
-Russ H.
A few years ago, I was at a trade show, and spoke to a MLM person about the products she carried.
She asked me if I wanted her to send my some info, and I said, "Sure.", and gave her my email address.
After a few months of her emails, I asked (very nicely) to be unsubscribed from her list.
But the emails kept on coming.
I've asked 5 separate times now (getting more and more nasty), each time she sends me one of her sales emails.
So today I called her, and asked to be removed.
She said, "Sure, no problem!", but didn't ask me for my email address.
So I asked (nicely) if she could confirm that she would unsubscribe me from the list.
I heard her sigh, and HANG UP.
I've reported her as SPAM to yahoo (the email addy she's sending her stuff to). But some are still getting through.
I am not a vindictive person by nature, but I have a thing about people who mistake my kindness for weakness.
They live to regret it.
So that's where I'm at, right now.
Any suggestions from the net folks on how to make her life very, very miserable?
-Russ H.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
