The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need a little help for a start

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I m sure, I m not the 1st ; maybe someone has a link or an advise:

I decided to start a business beside my job. I decided this 15 years ago. I registered a business and... did nothing. My slowlane job was too good and my butt was too heavy.

Now today I sat down with my son and we decided to make something.
To get into business, we want to make a Amazon shop and sell anything. Doesnt matter what. Its only to get familiar with business. Maybe coffee.

What is importent to do; and in what sequence? Maybe its a bit different here in Germany. But in general it should be the same everywhere.

-making an Amazon shop
-registering a brand
-getting a supplier
-do I need a insurence ( a child could hurt with the wrapping)
-first I want to visit a lawyer; what should I ask him?

thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Guts

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jul 8, 2018
Hello and welcome! I'm no expert in this topic, but I am familiar to it. When it comes to selling things, whatever it is, make sure to sell on multiple platforms. Make a website and sell it there as well. And you already said this but I can't stress this enough. Make your own brand! And whenever you create your product, ingrain the brand logo on the product so other sellers won't use your product. And if they do, it has your brand on it.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Thanks!
A website should be one of the following steps, as its making a bit fear to me. Here in Germany competitors can let make a lawyer a "Abmahnung". That means, he sees a mistake on the website and let me pay los of money for that.
Well; its important, but should be a later step. Is that ok?

Guts

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jul 8, 2018
Thanks!
A website should be one of the following steps, as its making a bit fear to me. Here in Germany competitors can let make a lawyer a "Abmahnung". That means, he sees a mistake on the website and let me pay los of money for that.
Well; its important, but should be a later step. Is that ok?
I'm not an expert on German law, but my advise is when you launch your product, it's the same time you have your website. Part of owning a website is also owning a brand. Knowing that you don't have a product yet, I'd get to know the laws in making a website soon to get that out of the way.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.