The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I missed so many opportunities, and I regret it!

Likama

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 1, 2023
Hi,
I'm Software engineer (Salesforce CRM Architect) from Morocco and just read the book The Fastlane Millionaire! And I feel that I've been fooled all my life following the "classic" dream: work 8 to 6, get a car, a house, a wife, get a raise, save for retirement, get rich when you are 65!!!

I feel like I missed too many opportunities (as I'm 37 now).

All the stuff that made millionaires (in Morocco and worldwide) that is related to the internet was created during my generation: YT, FB, etc... and I fill that I missed the train! While I was studying to get my diploma, people were thinking about the future and creating a bright future for themselves, because I was too much focused on my studies!! and I know I regret this when I see Moroccan people, less-educated than me, who had less chance than me, ... today being millionnaires because they knew what was happening, and I was a fool.

I think (and I certainly hope) that there's still time for me to start today and take the offered opportunities that are offered today to become a millionaire in the future so I can afford the life I think I deserve!

Today I'm looking for the new opportunities that can make people reach (I'm looking for the next YT, the next FB, ...), I want to be part of it, and I don't want to have the same regrets I have today in 5 or 10 years!

Please guide me, Just tell me where to look, just show me the way and I'll follow it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
Hi,
I'm Software engineer (Salesforce CRM Architect) from Morocco and just read the book The Fastlane Millionaire! And I feel that I've been fooled all my life following the "classic" dream: work 8 to 6, get a car, a house, a wife, get a raise, save for retirement, get rich when you are 65!!!

I feel like I missed too many opportunities (as I'm 37 now).

All the stuff that made millionaires (in Morocco and worldwide) that is related to the internet was created during my generation: YT, FB, etc... and I fill that I missed the train! While I was studying to get my diploma, people were thinking about the future and creating a bright future for themselves, because I was too much focused on my studies!! and I know I regret this when I see Moroccan people, less-educated than me, who had less chance than me, ... today being millionnaires because they knew what was happening, and I was a fool.

I think (and I certainly hope) that there's still time for me to start today and take the offered opportunities that are offered today to become a millionaire in the future so I can afford the life I think I deserve!

Today I'm looking for the new opportunities that can make people reach (I'm looking for the next YT, the next FB, ...), I want to be part of it, and I don't want to have the same regrets I have today in 5 or 10 years!

Please guide me, Just tell me where to look, just show me the way and I'll follow it!
While the world is not perfect and there are still problems, there is money to be made.

There are plenty of opportunities.

Also, you don't need to chase the next big idea, or the next Facebook.

Just take a problem the market has and solve it.

If you haven't read Unscripted , then this is probably the next step you have to take. After that, just do what the book told you to.

Here on the forum, start with the GOLD threads. You already did an introduction. After you find a need, just create a progress thread. Additionaly, help the people and add value to the forum.

That's it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...