The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I make money

Anything related to matters of the mind

adrianpoland

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 27, 2016
Hello everyone, I'm Adrian, i from Poland and i have just finished read a book MJ DeMarco.
I have learned English since 8 month, so I'm sorry for a some lapse :)
I make plans to create own bussines but, i do not know what is it :) Maybe import from USA to Poland or social media anything.
I find people to talk, facebook or skype about bussines, live in America (i would like live in USA someday :)) trendy, money, whatever and i want improve my english :)
If somebody talk with me to welcome to my world :)
Have a nice day :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Welcome.

It might be worth taking the time to improve English before revisiting this forum. If you improve your language skills you'll be in a better position to take full advantage of everything here.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Welcome to the forum Adrian,

-first of all, learning English is just about the best thing you could do this year so I commend you for that.

-second, I would say focus on your local market and see what you can offer there first, where can you add value in your current market/country? What is not working, what people are complaining about? What are buying trends or employing trends there? Since you didn't give us much context on your experience, this can be a wide topic.

-third, whatever you choose to do, make a very basic but functional prototype or promotion very quickly and try to get your first customers (akka people who will pay you money for it). Until you have paying customers, you don't have a business, you have a hobby. Scrap all the shinny details and get to the core of your product or service, the thing you are serving, the "market pain" that you are healing and get people to pay for it. Then you can think to expand and beautify.

-forth, depending on your specific interests, read threads, comment and get in touch with people here. There are thousands of golden threads and helpful individuals here that are willing to help or point you to the right direction if you respect one core principle: search before asking, give value before taking, take action and do the homework ;)

Good luck.

Last edited:

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Welcome.

It might be worth taking the time to improve English before revisiting this forum. If you improve your language skills you'll be in a better position to take full advantage of everything here.
His English is much better than my Polish. He is improving his language skills.
He can practice it here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
His English is much better than my Polish. He is improving his language skills.
He can practice it here.

Fair enough. Wasn't trying to be critical. More an encouragement to focus on English, rather than trying to dip into a bunch of things on this forum. Mastering a language takes a lot of time and energy, and English isn't necessarily one of the easier ones.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.