What's new

I love it so far...new from Canada.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

fmamone

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$75
Hi everyone,

I was an Internet Marketer for a while and made some money producing products and selling them to other IMers.

However, when time became less available so did my supplementary income. IM was not my primary income vehicule.

Then I stumbled upon The Science of Getting Rich and was introduced to the idea of the self-imposed limitations and mindset that kept me poor.

Although, I am not wealthy yet, it did start me on the right road and have managed to increase my salary quite a bit. However, as stated in the book, a job will never make me wealthy.

I decided to take a calculated risk in Jan 2011 and become an independent CRM (Customer Relationship Management) IT consultant which I have been doing for my employer at the time for 6 years.

I love it and doubled my earnings but I am still not wealthy because I don't have the Freedom.

So, I think I'm on the right track and looking forward to gaining insight from all of you.

P.S. I am not yet finished the book as I just got it yesterday and loving it!

-Frank
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu Gsepl epf juqi zua ipkuz vji cuul epf jimqt zua xovj zuas huemt!
 
Gsepl, ximduni vu vji gusan. Qmieti tipf ni ep ineom, O fu xepv vu veml vu zua ecuav ipvisqsoti DSN tumavoupt epf xjev vuumt zua nez jewi atif op vji qetv...

Ximduni eheop...
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom