The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I left everything behind to commit to my business..

Ricardo's

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 7, 2016
Denver ✈️ Chicago
Hello, my name is Ricardo and a few months ago I left Chicago for an opportunity to move to Denver, Colorado.

I own a kiosk in the mall and we distribute beauty products for women. It's very high pressure impulse sales and I've been involved in this type of sales now for almost 3 years. If you're interested in specialty retail like kiosks or anything mall related, I'm you're guy.

I've had the opportunity to train a lot of fine salespeople in the art of impulse selling and currently have a team of 4 employees. If there's anything I can help with in regards to face to face sales, I will offer you my unique point of view on the subject. Just ask!

I'm currently exploring how to take my current sales knowledge and apply it to sales online. I'm looking at affiliate marketing but the options are overwhelming. I hope to make better sense of it with the help of the forum.

Thanks for your time, I appreciate the support and hope to connect with you more through this forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EthanSimonton

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jul 24, 2016
Hello, my name is Ricardo and a few months ago I left Chicago for an opportunity to move to Denver, Colorado.

I own a kiosk in the mall and we distribute beauty products for women. It's very high pressure impulse sales and I've been involved in this type of sales now for almost 3 years. If you're interested in specialty retail like kiosks or anything mall related, I'm you're guy.

I've had the opportunity to train a lot of fine salespeople in the art of impulse selling and currently have a team of 4 employees. If there's anything I can help with in regards to face to face sales, I will offer you my unique point of view on the subject. Just ask!

I'm currently exploring how to take my current sales knowledge and apply it to sales online. I'm looking at affiliate marketing but the options are overwhelming. I hope to make better sense of it with the help of the forum.

Thanks for your time, I appreciate the support and hope to connect with you more through this forum!

Welcome Ricardo! I'm from Denver. How are you liking it compared to Chicago? I am sure that I have visited the mall your kiosk is in many times haha. I think that Denver is a great city for this type of business, considering that there has been and will continue to be a huge influx of people moving to Denver.

Ricardo's

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 7, 2016
Denver ✈️ Chicago
Welcome Ricardo! I'm from Denver. How are you liking it compared to Chicago? I am sure that I have visited the mall your kiosk is in many times haha. I think that Denver is a great city for this type of business, considering that there has been and will continue to be a huge influx of people moving to Denver.
The weather is a huge plus for sure, the summer was just perfect in my opinion.

Cherry Creek is the mall I have now and I'm looking at Park Meadows next.

I'm very excited to be I'm Denver, I hear the winters are very mild!

EthanSimonton

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jul 24, 2016
The weather is a huge plus for sure, the summer was just perfect in my opinion.

Cherry Creek is the mall I have now and I'm looking at Park Meadows next.

I'm very excited to be I'm Denver, I hear the winters are very mild!

Yeah, compared to Chicago the winter will be much more mild.

Awesome, I think that Park Meadows would be a logical next location. A wealthier demographic definitely visits both of those malls.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...