- Joined
- Jun 25, 2011
- Messages
- 831
Rep Bank
$1,855
$1,855
User Power: 151%
So some of you may remember my rant a few months ago about the small biz i worked for.....a managed services provider. I want to start my own. I would essentially take the things that i have learned from my last few jobs and create something much better. My problem......i recently moved to the dallas area. I have NO network here whatsoever. I wouldnt even know wher to go to start making friends with people that could eventually net me a customer. Thats my barrier at this point. I know i could create a great service that small/medium sized businesses would find extremely valuable, but i dont know where to begin to start my networking. Does anyonehave any words of wisdom on this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
