What's new

I know I can do this.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

GLD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$225
User Power: 220%
Hi everyone,

I've never done an introduction like this on a forum before but this feels like such a close community of people that I have to introduce myself rather than hiding on the sidelines.

I'm 23 years old from London. I have always known that the life I aspired to have was the one that everyone here is also aiming towards. I didn't know it had a name but I have always seen it in my head. When I was a child my father unfortunately passed away leaving my mother to raise myself and my three siblings alone. I have grown up seeing how difficult it was for her to make ends meet and take care of us and I owe her more than she could ever know. It is my goal to make sure I can take care of her just like she did for us and to make sure she never has to worry about money or anything like that again. I am working towards an unscripted life so my family and I will never have to face struggles like we did before.

MJ's books and this forum have completely blown my mind wide open. It's as if somebody has flipped a switch and everything just makes sense. I've read (listened to) Unscripted twice now and am currently on my second time through TMF . The fact that the time was taken to even write the books and put this information out there for anyone to read is incredible and I would like to personally thank @MJ DeMarco for taking so much time out of his life to give us all these resources. It is truly appreciated.

I'm here because I want to uncover the path to creating as much value as I possibly can. I know I can do it, I'm sure of it, but at the moment it feels as though I'm looking at things through frosted glass. I can kind of make it out but I just can't quite see the steps clearly. I'd like to make it clear that I'm not here asking for step by step plans or or someone to hold my hand the whole way. I'm here to learn as much as I possibly can and hopefully, eventually, to be able to help out others that are in the same situation I'm in now.

This website is absolutely incredible. The amount of wisdom and advice that is freely given out to people every single day is astonishing. I haven't been on here for very long but I already feel like I've learned so much and I'm sure this will continue.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
Fu djidl uav vji Humf epf Puvecmi vjsieft. Tuni ug vjin esi iyvsinimz wemaecmi.
O juqi vu sief e muv gsun zua op vji gavasi et ximm :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: GLD
Ximduni nz gsoipf, eqqsidoevi vji opvsu epf cedltvusz. Juqi vu dze esuapf!

O'n jisi cideati O xepv vu apduwis vji qevj vu dsievoph et nadj wemai et O quttocmz dep.

Vjev't vji nupiz qjseti!
 
  • Like
Reactions: GLD
Ximduni vu vji gusan.
Fu djidl uav vji Humf epf Puvecmi vjsieft. Tuni ug vjin esi iyvsinimz wemaecmi.
O juqi vu sief e muv gsun zua op vji gavasi et ximm :)

Vjeplt nep, vjiz'si vji neop vjopht O'wi ciip siefoph up jisi tu ges. Ov't dmies vu tii xjz vjiz'wi ciip mecimmif vjev xez, vjiz'si eneboph
 
Ximduni nz gsoipf, eqqsidoevi vji opvsu epf cedltvusz. Juqi vu dze esuapf!



Vjev't vji nupiz qjseti!

Xux, vjepl zua gus veloph vji voni vu sief vji qutv epf siqmz. O siemmz eqqsidoevi ov
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom