jjf3rd77
PARKED
No, it's not the expected, fastlane track to stardom that I want, in fact, I don't even wanna be famous. But that might be collateral damage that I have to accept. I have a few really great ideas that the entertainment industry could use. I want to create a broadcasting company and am really looking for advice directly in the entertainment business industry. I know it's a very tight niche and I don't have any connections. I want to see if there is anybody on this forum that is willing to help me connect/mentor or anything of the sort to get me closer to creating my dreams!
I will be graduating college with a degree in Computer Information Systems in April of this year and will be moving to NYC.
I will be graduating college with a degree in Computer Information Systems in April of this year and will be moving to NYC.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
