The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

INTRO I had a drug-themed clothing brand + youtube channel. Now I'm selling minerals.

Kloetenlui

New Contributor
Jan 26, 2019
Hi there,

Luca from Germany here. 27 y/o. I had this funny idea together with a friend to start a clothing line centered about psychedelic experiences and drugs. Sounds odd and didn't really work. We tried to boost our reach with a youtube channel and that kinda worked, but YouTube is an unreliable bitch.

The father of my friend works in a wholesale company for minerals. He said all those costumers are asking for small bags of minerals, but they only sell big amounts. So we'll try to sell small amounts with content marketing targeted at alternative people who like diy-stuff with natural minerals. I'm really excited to see if our plan will work!

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
The father of my friend works in a wholesale company for minerals. He said all those costumers are asking for small bags of minerals, but they only sell big amounts. So we'll try to sell small amounts with content marketing targeted at alternative people who like diy-stuff with natural minerals.
Why are you using "content marketing" to target these individuals?

How's the wholesale company sell? Figure that out and sell that way.

It can be as easy as opening up a store across the street that sells the same minerals but in smaller quantities at a premium. Or putting a billboard up across the street for those small quantities.

Kid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
Maybe you could sell at Etsy.

Quick search on etsy gave - “minerals” (152,896 Results). So lots of competition.

But “bag minerals” gave only (791 Results).

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.