The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I had a drug-themed clothing brand + youtube channel. Now I'm selling minerals.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Kloetenlui

New Contributor
Jan 26, 2019
Hi there,

Luca from Germany here. 27 y/o. I had this funny idea together with a friend to start a clothing line centered about psychedelic experiences and drugs. Sounds odd and didn't really work. We tried to boost our reach with a youtube channel and that kinda worked, but YouTube is an unreliable bitch.

The father of my friend works in a wholesale company for minerals. He said all those costumers are asking for small bags of minerals, but they only sell big amounts. So we'll try to sell small amounts with content marketing targeted at alternative people who like diy-stuff with natural minerals. I'm really excited to see if our plan will work!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
The father of my friend works in a wholesale company for minerals. He said all those costumers are asking for small bags of minerals, but they only sell big amounts. So we'll try to sell small amounts with content marketing targeted at alternative people who like diy-stuff with natural minerals.
Why are you using "content marketing" to target these individuals?

How's the wholesale company sell? Figure that out and sell that way.

It can be as easy as opening up a store across the street that sells the same minerals but in smaller quantities at a premium. Or putting a billboard up across the street for those small quantities.

Kid

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
Maybe you could sell at Etsy.

Quick search on etsy gave - “minerals” (152,896 Results). So lots of competition.

But “bag minerals” gave only (791 Results).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is the talk I gave at the 2020 Fastlane Summit on Mastering your Mind In this video you...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock