- Joined
- May 29, 2011
- Messages
- 30
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 100%
So im a website designer and developer and i've been doing it for a while for the company i used to work for....but now i have my own client for whom i'll be developing a website. We are still in the very initial stages of discussions but he'll sign up for sure.
The thing is, while i have a strong technical background in web development, i don't have a background in doing this as a freelancer or agency owner. I have an overall idea about what to do next but i still feel a bit lost. Like the next thing im gonna work on is the scope of work. And then a contract perhaps.
Is there a course out there from where i can learn more about "how to run this business" side of things? I've seen a lot of "How to start your web agency" courses but they all mostly focus on how to get clients. I'm not worried about how to get clients, at this moment. I wanna learn more about what to do "after" i get a client.
Can anyone help?
The thing is, while i have a strong technical background in web development, i don't have a background in doing this as a freelancer or agency owner. I have an overall idea about what to do next but i still feel a bit lost. Like the next thing im gonna work on is the scope of work. And then a contract perhaps.
Is there a course out there from where i can learn more about "how to run this business" side of things? I've seen a lot of "How to start your web agency" courses but they all mostly focus on how to get clients. I'm not worried about how to get clients, at this moment. I wanna learn more about what to do "after" i get a client.
Can anyone help?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
