Sooo... I've bought the book only a day ago and I've reached Chap 23 already. This book has changed my life forever!!! I love MJ DeMarco's stark realism writing style which pretty much cuts through all BS in telling straightforwardly what works and what does not. Anything in this life is absolutely possible, with the right guidance, it's the best. People state over the years that if you want to learn about something, learn from someone who has been there and done it. Mr. Demarco, I cannot thank you enough for sharing the life changing experience. When I was in college, I always imagined my lecturers as being wealthy ppl, because of how knowledgeable they were in their specific field, little did I know that most of them were frustrated human beings who found a j.o.b (justified opportunity <of> Brokeness) "educating" those of us who chose that route.
I have awaken from my rut and while I have made up my mind already to get out of my 5 for 2 trade, I have already started putting pen to paper in working out my processes that will take me forward to a lifestyle I'm looking forward to. Again... THANK YOU MJ Demarco.....
I have awaken from my rut and while I have made up my mind already to get out of my 5 for 2 trade, I have already started putting pen to paper in working out my processes that will take me forward to a lifestyle I'm looking forward to. Again... THANK YOU MJ Demarco.....
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
