The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I don't want to fail due to poor execution!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

JustJill

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 16, 2020
Brisbane, Australia
3 months from the launch of our new online service for Registered Accommodation Providers, I have to admit the grind is starting to set in. I know that there is no short cut here, but I have taken a day out today to reset my clock. We have had some great start out wins, and the concept has been validated. Membership sign-ups have been consistent but certainly not overwhelming. And have certainly dropped off as we enter the month of December. There are notable reasons we can attribute to that, mainly that Australia is enjoying the freedom of movement within the country and occupancy of accommodations is experiencing a significant bounce back. Every provider that we need to get in front of is flat out working, and scrambling for staff, and working to meet demand. Providers as potential Members do not have the time or space to talk with us about our new industry service.
We are finding that the cost of acquisition of a Member is time-consuming, but accept this as a start out necessity, and we are looking to put processes in place that will help the business gain its own momentum. Thankfully my business partner and I have other businesses, that support us in our new start-up, so we are not financially drained.
Processes that we are putting in place, include:
  • designing an animated video that explains our service very clearly that can be used in introductory emails, on our website, and social media.
  • tapping into industry Newsletters requesting advertising space and discounted marketing where that newsletter has Nationwide reach
  • meeting with Industry Leaders/Groups requesting the opportunity for presentations and exhibitions space (coming out of Covid, we are hoping to be able to attend industry conferences in 2021)
  • Looking for industry partners in which we could potentially collaborate
  • Attending Tourism and Innovative events for networking purposes (I personally don't enjoy, but know I have to do the yards, thankfully my business partner thrives in these environments).
I would love to hear other peoples ideas - please share if you have the time.
For 2021, my Husband and I (my business partner in our Accommodation business - Aparthotel) have restructured, and I will be stepping away from that business to concentrate on the new start out. So I really am taking the rest of December and early January to do some goal setting, and look at avenues to build our new online business. Any recommendations are much appreciated, but we do need to keep costs down, as although the business is currently meeting its own costs, we are still limited in budget, which is why I will always negotiate a better cost. We really are operating to the MFL and Unscripted models here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.