What's new

I believe formal introductions are in order

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

PHD

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
60
Location
Gold Coast, Australia
Rep Bank
$265
User Power: 45%
Hi Ladies and Gents,

My name is Patrick and I am checking in from Australia. I stumbled across this site by accident, whilst Googling a solution to fix my Nokia I ended up on the 'If you lost everything, how would you rebuild?' thread and have been lurking around reading posts for a few weeks now.

I guess I became interested in entrepreneurial activities when I first read Richard Branson's 'Losing My Virginity,' I really enjoyed his rebellious approach to business and that’s when I thought maybe life isn't all about getting a safe and secure (slow lane) job. It wasn’t until 2010 that I found an old copy of ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ and was somewhat introduced to the fastlane style of thinking.

I am yet to read the bible (aka: The Millionaire Fastlane), but I shall purchase it in the coming weeks and hopefully become one of the anointed. I Have always been interested in the property market so have been keeping an eye on things and trying to learn my way around the business.

Until then I look forward to checking out all the threads in the forums, reading more books and continue learning about this new way of thinking.

Cheers :cheers:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jiz Qevsodl,

O'n Kutj. O'n hmef zua guapf vji gusan.
 
Jiz Qevsodl, hmef ze duamf kuop at epf vjeplt gus vji opvsu.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom