The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am writing this instead of studying..

Miralem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jan 11, 2019
And not that there is anything wrong with it. So, I am a 21-year-old student from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I study marketing management and am currently enrolled in my third year of studies. I understood that I never did and still do not learn any applicable skills in my college, so I decided to switch the lanes. I am at the beginning of my trip towards becoming useful for my society and actually making a difference. I would like to thank everyone on this forum for delivering value to all of us who are starting to understand what does it mean to be responsible towards ourselves. Thank you once again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Finish your degree.
Change your mindset ..... lots to learn from a marketing management program ..... if you have the right attitude.
After each class, look for ways to test and apply what you learned. Keep notes and use them as you build businesses in the future.

Miralem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jan 11, 2019
Finish your degree.
Change your mindset ..... lots to learn from a marketing management program ..... if you have the right attitude.
After each class, look for ways to test and apply what you learned. Keep notes and use them as you build businesses in the future.
Thank you for your reply. I agree that there are some interesting concepts and valuable lessons. However, that value is usually hidden under tons of demagogy and useless information. Lack of practical experience is a problem, too. But, I agree, I should be more positive towards all of it. Thank you once again for your interest.

0dysseus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
May 23, 2018
Berlin, Germany
21, college, thinking about the hustle... damn I'm jealous :)

I've always been curious, what do they teach you guys in Marketing Management, could you briefly describe?

Gonna go to Sarajevo later this year, try that famous burek of yours :)

Cheers

JG17

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Oct 22, 2018
London, UK
Thank you very much. This summer, hopefully, I should obtain a bachelor's degree.

You're so close mate, make sure you focus on finishing the degree! Now isn't the time to get distracted and potentially throw away years of hard work. Go all in on your degree, then once it's out of the way go all in on your venture.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Miralem

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jan 11, 2019
21, college, thinking about the hustle... damn I'm jealous :)

I've always been curious, what do they teach you guys in Marketing Management, could you briefly describe?

Gonna go to Sarajevo later this year, try that famous burek of yours :)

Cheers
I wish I started earlier, but I guess it is never too late. We mostly study pure theory about marketing. There are a couple of useful subjects like marketing research where we learn how to conduct research and how to analyze the gathered data. We learn about consumer behavior through some psychology lessons. We also learn about the differences between marketing of services and product marketing. Welcome to Sarajevo, burek is amazing but go easy on it if you have high cholesterol :smile:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...