• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO I am writing this instead of studying..

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Miralem, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Miralem

Miralem New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $31
    And not that there is anything wrong with it. So, I am a 21-year-old student from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I study marketing management and am currently enrolled in my third year of studies. I understood that I never did and still do not learn any applicable skills in my college, so I decided to switch the lanes. I am at the beginning of my trip towards becoming useful for my society and actually making a difference. I would like to thank everyone on this forum for delivering value to all of us who are starting to understand what does it mean to be responsible towards ourselves. Thank you once again.

Xerof, 0dysseus, Sheens and 1 other person like this.
  2. James Gill

James Gill Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $828
    Welcome to the forum. When are you due to complete your degree?

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  3. ZCP

ZCP Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $31,201
    Finish your degree.
    Change your mindset ..... lots to learn from a marketing management program ..... if you have the right attitude.
    After each class, look for ways to test and apply what you learned. Keep notes and use them as you build businesses in the future.

0dysseus, Sheens and MJ DeMarco like this.
  4. Miralem

Rep Bank:
    $31
    Thank you very much. This summer, hopefully, I should obtain a bachelor's degree.

5. Miralem

Rep Bank:
    $31
    Thank you for your reply. I agree that there are some interesting concepts and valuable lessons. However, that value is usually hidden under tons of demagogy and useless information. Lack of practical experience is a problem, too. But, I agree, I should be more positive towards all of it. Thank you once again for your interest.

Mr.C likes this.
  6. 0dysseus

0dysseus Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $113
    21, college, thinking about the hustle... damn I'm jealous :)

I've always been curious, what do they teach you guys in Marketing Management, could you briefly describe?

Gonna go to Sarajevo later this year, try that famous burek of yours :)

Cheers

7. James Gill

James Gill Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $828
    You're so close mate, make sure you focus on finishing the degree! Now isn't the time to get distracted and potentially throw away years of hard work. Go all in on your degree, then once it's out of the way go all in on your venture.

8. Miralem

Rep Bank:
    $31
    I wish I started earlier, but I guess it is never too late. We mostly study pure theory about marketing. There are a couple of useful subjects like marketing research where we learn how to conduct research and how to analyze the gathered data. We learn about consumer behavior through some psychology lessons. We also learn about the differences between marketing of services and product marketing. Welcome to Sarajevo, burek is amazing but go easy on it if you have high cholesterol :smile:

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.