The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am doing something wrong .

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Teo_NK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 3, 2019
Bulgaria
My name is Teodor Kirchev and I'm 23 years old.

I was curious about how the market works so I decided to start a market research business and to be honest, I have never done anything like it before, it has been like 9 months and I still haven't made a single sale, what I offer is 4 types of reports, which includes tested strategies for growth( and to make it even better i have decided to not make it universal, so it is for specific branch in specific platform ).

Basically, I do not want to sell shoes online, but I do want to help the brand that wants it, by providing tested strategies.

soo far I have spent most of my time researching the customers of my possible customers, and as a consequence, I learned the behavior of my customers' market.

The idea that I have: Giving free samples so that my customers know what they are getting.( to be fair I got that idea from one of my failures )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Do you target zappos or the average Joe that attempts to dropship shoes?

If Joes then maybe you have strategy for them but they might not know that they need some strategy.

Or outright they think they don't need it.

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Apr 5, 2019
VA

I was curious about how the market works so I decided to start a market research business and to be honest, I have never done anything like it before, it has been like 9 months and I still haven't made a single sale, what I offer is 4 types of reports, which includes tested strategies for growth( and to make it even better i have decided to not make it universal, so it is for specific branch in specific platform ).

Basically, I do not want to sell shoes online, but I do want to help the brand that wants it, by providing tested strategies.

soo far I have spent most of my time researching the customers of my possible customers, and as a consequence, I learned the behavior of my customers' market.

The idea that I have: Giving free samples so that my customers know what they are getting.( to be fair I got that idea from one of my failures )

You're either selling the wrong product, or are going about selling it wrong.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

Well the market sort of works like this: supply and demand
People want "stuff", you provide the "stuff" for money.

Thats a gross oversimplification but I assume you get the point.
Here is what I think might be failing you:

1. Do your potential clients know of your product (these strategies you say)? How do you reach them?
2. Can your potential clients test your product right away?
3. Do you have any competitors, how do they sell? Are they selling a product better than yours?
4. Can you show proof of your product`s effectiveness?

Suggestions:

1. Why not apply these strategies for free on at least one potential client?
You can do it with the agreement that it`ll be free until he/she sees the benefit.

2. Consider working for a brand/marketing company.
You dont need a company until you have sure customer.
It doesnt make sense to be jobless with a company in your name which makes no money.
Also, in Bulgaria you can work with a Civic contract (Граждански договор) and still have a company.
Best case scenario, you find and emplyer which is willing to sign a "services" contract (Договор за услуги) between your two companies.
Keep in mind that stying idle and not learning about the business you want create is not good.

3. Dont get comfortable, find a job with the intent to quit it at the right time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.