- Joined
- May 24, 2013
- Messages
- 353
Rep Bank
$1,330
$1,330
User Power: 160%
So if I read correctly then this is the break down of the fees:
Ebay fee: 10%
Paypal fee: 2.9% + 0.30 per transaction
I sold an item for 85.99 and I have 83.20 in my paypal account.
Obviously I'm not complaining about having more than expected.. But can someone who is experienced with ebay please tell me what I am missing here?
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could break down the math with an example.
Am I a complete idiot when it comes to math (completely possible) or am I just missing something here?
Edit: By the way, I offered free shipping. I don't know if that helps?
Ebay fee: 10%
Paypal fee: 2.9% + 0.30 per transaction
I sold an item for 85.99 and I have 83.20 in my paypal account.
Obviously I'm not complaining about having more than expected.. But can someone who is experienced with ebay please tell me what I am missing here?
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could break down the math with an example.
Am I a complete idiot when it comes to math (completely possible) or am I just missing something here?
Edit: By the way, I offered free shipping. I don't know if that helps?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
