BentleyBoy
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 20, 2011
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$50
$50
User Power: 17%
Hey guys,
Bentley Boy here. I really like this forum and the people who post here. I feel like I can learn a thing or 2.
I have multiple companies in the star-up phase.
I just feel its too boring to run JUST 1 company. I can multi task like crazy and have TOO many ideas to have just one compnay. Is this a bad thing?
A few things slowed me down in life in the past few years, including some health problems.
But i decided to do something about it. I am at a point in my life where i have to be a multi- millionaire or else I die.
Hows that for a reality check?. I am a nice guy but I realized that people are not reliable and that if you want to start a business you have to do it yourself. I am also a true believer in using your own money and not borrowing or taking a loan from a bank.
I am shooting for 4 million before I am 30 years old, which is about 5 years from now. I currently have $0.75 cents in my account, but have 3 business' running. They should generate what I am looking for shortly.
However, I have a different approach. It is the right way to think in setting up multiple companies with different services and products instead of one.
Anyway, Thank you for having me and I am happy I found this forum, it helps in generating new ideas and goals..
BENT
Bentley Boy here. I really like this forum and the people who post here. I feel like I can learn a thing or 2.
I have multiple companies in the star-up phase.
I just feel its too boring to run JUST 1 company. I can multi task like crazy and have TOO many ideas to have just one compnay. Is this a bad thing?
A few things slowed me down in life in the past few years, including some health problems.
But i decided to do something about it. I am at a point in my life where i have to be a multi- millionaire or else I die.
Hows that for a reality check?. I am a nice guy but I realized that people are not reliable and that if you want to start a business you have to do it yourself. I am also a true believer in using your own money and not borrowing or taking a loan from a bank.
I am shooting for 4 million before I am 30 years old, which is about 5 years from now. I currently have $0.75 cents in my account, but have 3 business' running. They should generate what I am looking for shortly.
However, I have a different approach. It is the right way to think in setting up multiple companies with different services and products instead of one.
Anyway, Thank you for having me and I am happy I found this forum, it helps in generating new ideas and goals..
BENT
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
