The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am also looking to help 3 people this month (en guarde!)

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
The thread that zen******* started here sometime in July was fantastic for people looking to get coached on business.

I had the opportunity to chat with him briefly some time back, really fascinating guy - glad I had the opportunity!

Here's what I've got going on: I am starting a coaching program of my own. I would like to take on 3 clients myself and help them get to the next level in life.

What the heck do I have to offer? Well - I have never taken a company public, nor have I raised 90 million dollars yet, my study, training, and practice has been in getting people to perform their best.

Personally I have trained people and got them to achieve these results:

trained 4 professional martial artists to take world titles, 2 of which are well known celebrity figures these days.
trained several law enforcement agencies self defense and hand-to-hand tactics (secret service & fbi included)
trained 100+ 5-10 yr old children to pass presidential fitness test
psychological and physical coach to high level atheletes in kick boxing, boxing, and traditional martial arts.
helped 30+ failing seniors graduate from high school and set themselves up for success in their career and college. (that was a fun one)
got several adults to lose 100+ pounds
prevented several teenagers from committing suicide and got them on the right track for success
got supposed "ADD, ADHD, ABCDEFG" children off of medication and doing better than ever in school and home.

And many more.. I have spoken to dozens of adult audiences, a little over 100 teenage groups, and thousands (literally) of children audiences, all on motivation and success, fitness, and health.

I've been inching my way in to the personal development world and I have something to prove. I don't have any degrees or special papers but I will get results.

The coaching is free. All I ask is that I can use you as a case study. I want to blog about your adventures, interview you after your successes. Whatever it is you are looking to change, I am looking for a challenge!

Business, fitness, motivation, goals, whatver it is for you - I will get you thinking clear, motivated and getting results. If you're interested PM me answering these questions:

Who are you?
What are you working on now?
What is your goal?
What is stopping you from reaching it?
Finish this sentence: "I would feel successful if I did ______"

Let's chat and see if it is a good fit. Since I only have time for 3 people right now myself, PM me quick so we can get to work. Our success is waiting!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Graves

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jan 31, 2011
Thank you for the opportunity ! I sent a pm.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I've received a whole bunch so far! I'm sorry I can't accept everyone but it looks like I will have to do this again! If anyone else is interested send me a PM today because I need to get this started!

#KK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 5, 2020
India
The thread that zen******* started here sometime in July was fantastic for people looking to get coached on business.

I had the opportunity to chat with him briefly some time back, really fascinating guy - glad I had the opportunity!

Here's what I've got going on: I am starting a coaching program of my own. I would like to take on 3 clients myself and help them get to the next level in life.

What the heck do I have to offer? Well - I have never taken a company public, nor have I raised 90 million dollars yet, my study, training, and practice has been in getting people to perform their best.

Personally I have trained people and got them to achieve these results:

trained 4 professional martial artists to take world titles, 2 of which are well known celebrity figures these days.
trained several law enforcement agencies self defense and hand-to-hand tactics (secret service & fbi included)
trained 100+ 5-10 yr old children to pass presidential fitness test
psychological and physical coach to high level atheletes in kick boxing, boxing, and traditional martial arts.
helped 30+ failing seniors graduate from high school and set themselves up for success in their career and college. (that was a fun one)
got several adults to lose 100+ pounds
prevented several teenagers from committing suicide and got them on the right track for success
got supposed "ADD, ADHD, ABCDEFG" children off of medication and doing better than ever in school and home.

And many more.. I have spoken to dozens of adult audiences, a little over 100 teenage groups, and thousands (literally) of children audiences, all on motivation and success, fitness, and health.

I've been inching my way in to the personal development world and I have something to prove. I don't have any degrees or special papers but I will get results.

The coaching is free. All I ask is that I can use you as a case study. I want to blog about your adventures, interview you after your successes. Whatever it is you are looking to change, I am looking for a challenge!

Business, fitness, motivation, goals, whatver it is for you - I will get you thinking clear, motivated and getting results. If you're interested PM me answering these questions:

Who are you?
What are you working on now?
What is your goal?
What is stopping you from reaching it?
Finish this sentence: "I would feel successful if I did ______"

Let's chat and see if it is a good fit. Since I only have time for 3 people right now myself, PM me quick so we can get to work. Our success is waiting!
ALAS, I am 9 years late.....

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015

Martin Boeddeker

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Jun 5, 2018
Paderborn, Deutschland
9 years ago I would've never imagined I would be where I am today.

Fascinated and grateful.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco

Well deserved.

I cannot imagine where I will be in 9 years from now on.

As the "big guy" says:

Most people overestimate what they can achieve in one year but underestimate what they can achieve in a decade.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.