The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I’m here to learn, listen and grow

NikkiGee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 1, 2019
Hi all, what’s up @MJ DeMarco ! Nikki Gee here live from NJ. I’m currently reading Unscripted . Gotta say, I thought I knew stuff. WRONG. I was freaking clueless. I have had 3 failed attempts on making a business. After reading 3/4 of this book It shed a lot of light of what I did wrong. I came into the market with a gagillion other people thinking I was so freaking special lol. Yeah. Humbling experience at the very least. But hey- I learned a lot. So I’m taking what I’ve learned, and reading MJ’s book and trying to find a way to make a difference. Add value. Make things better. This whole time I’ve been trying to run away from something where I could have been making a difference in. Instead of complaining about the crap I can’t stand, I should have been working towards solutions to it. So, with all that out on the table, I want to keep reading, keep learning, keep asking questions. I want not only learn from my own failures and mess ups but hear what others struggles are here as well. I’m not going to say that I’m going to turn the world upside down- not yet anyway- but this book has changed my way of thinking. Shout out to MJ for writing a no bullshit, honest, great freaking book to help people who are serious about making a change. I have a lot of ideas and I’m excited for how I look at things now. I can’t wait to learn more and work my a$$ off doing it.
-Nik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Hi all, what’s up @MJ DeMarco ! Nikki Gee here live from NJ. I’m currently reading Unscripted . Gotta say, I thought I knew stuff. WRONG. I was freaking clueless. I have had 3 failed attempts on making a business. After reading 3/4 of this book It shed a lot of light of what I did wrong. I came into the market with a gagillion other people thinking I was so freaking special lol. Yeah. Humbling experience at the very least. But hey- I learned a lot. So I’m taking what I’ve learned, and reading MJ’s book and trying to find a way to make a difference. Add value. Make things better. This whole time I’ve been trying to run away from something where I could have been making a difference in. Instead of complaining about the crap I can’t stand, I should have been working towards solutions to it. So, with all that out on the table, I want to keep reading, keep learning, keep asking questions. I want not only learn from my own failures and mess ups but hear what others struggles are here as well. I’m not going to say that I’m going to turn the world upside down- not yet anyway- but this book has changed my way of thinking. Shout out to MJ for writing a no bullshit, honest, great freaking book to help people who are serious about making a change. I have a lot of ideas and I’m excited for how I look at things now. I can’t wait to learn more and work my a$$ off doing it.
-Nik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great intro! Happy to have you on the forum.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.