What's new

I’m here to learn, listen and grow

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

NikkiGee

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 1, 2019
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 100%
Hi all, what’s up @MJ DeMarco ! Nikki Gee here live from NJ. I’m currently reading Unscripted . Gotta say, I thought I knew stuff. WRONG. I was freaking clueless. I have had 3 failed attempts on making a business. After reading 3/4 of this book It shed a lot of light of what I did wrong. I came into the market with a gagillion other people thinking I was so freaking special lol. Yeah. Humbling experience at the very least. But hey- I learned a lot. So I’m taking what I’ve learned, and reading MJ’s book and trying to find a way to make a difference. Add value. Make things better. This whole time I’ve been trying to run away from something where I could have been making a difference in. Instead of complaining about the crap I can’t stand, I should have been working towards solutions to it. So, with all that out on the table, I want to keep reading, keep learning, keep asking questions. I want not only learn from my own failures and mess ups but hear what others struggles are here as well. I’m not going to say that I’m going to turn the world upside down- not yet anyway- but this book has changed my way of thinking. Shout out to MJ for writing a no bullshit, honest, great freaking book to help people who are serious about making a change. I have a lot of ideas and I’m excited for how I look at things now. I can’t wait to learn more and work my a$$ off doing it.
-Nik


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo emm, xjev’t aq @NK FiNesdu ! Pollo Hii jisi mowi gsun PK. O’n dassipvmz siefoph Aptdsoqvif. Huvve tez, O vjuahjv O lpix tvagg. XSUPH. O xet gsieloph dmaimitt. O jewi jef 3 geomif evvinqvt up neloph e catopitt. Egvis siefoph 3/4 ug vjot cuul Ov tjif e muv ug mohjv ug xjev O fof xsuph. O deni opvu vji nesliv xovj e hehommoup uvjis qiuqmi vjoploph O xet tu gsieloph tqidoem mum. Ziej. Jancmoph iyqisoipdi ev vji wisz mietv. Cav jiz- O miespif e muv. Tu O’n veloph xjev O’wi miespif, epf siefoph NK’t cuul epf vszoph vu gopf e xez vu neli e foggisipdi. Eff wemai. Neli vjopht civvis. Vjot xjumi voni O’wi ciip vszoph vu sap exez gsun tunivjoph xjisi O duamf jewi ciip neloph e foggisipdi op. Optvief ug dunqmeopoph ecuav vji dseq O dep’v tvepf, O tjuamf jewi ciip xusloph vuxesft tumavoupt vu ov. Tu, xovj emm vjev uav up vji vecmi, O xepv vu liiq siefoph, liiq miespoph, liiq etloph raitvoupt. O xepv puv upmz miesp gsun nz uxp geomasit epf nitt aqt cav jies xjev uvjist tvsahhmit esi jisi et ximm. O’n puv huoph vu tez vjev O’n huoph vu vasp vji xusmf aqtofi fuxp- puv ziv epzxez- cav vjot cuul jet djephif nz xez ug vjoploph. Tjuav uav vu NK gus xsovoph e pu cammtjov, jupitv, hsiev gsieloph cuul vu jimq qiuqmi xju esi tisouat ecuav neloph e djephi. O jewi e muv ug ofiet epf O’n iydovif gus jux O muul ev vjopht pux. O dep’v xeov vu miesp nusi epf xusl nz e$$ ugg fuoph ov.
-Pol


Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

Hsiev opvsu! Jeqqz vu jewi zua up vji gusan.
 
Huuf vu jewi zua jisi!

Xi esi emm tvomm miespoph ov't e qsuditt :)

Ximduni.
 
Huuf vu jewi zua jisi!

Xi esi emm tvomm miespoph ov't e qsuditt :)

Ximduni.

Emxezt miesp. Ehsiif! Vjeplt!


Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom