The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I’m having a rough life

ryjohn82922

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 18, 2020
I’m prolly gonna be offline for a while. You all have boring problems. I’m right over here living with 2 drug addicts. My dead’s dead and my hand is broken bc I put it through glass and cut two tendons. I hate my life. It’s interesting but it’s a deep problem. Goodbye until I decide to come back. If u have anything to add go ahead and reply. I’ll get a notification

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
Hi @ryjohn82922

What actions have you taken since this break to make your life better and oriented more towards what YOU want?

There are people out there like me rooting for you, but, it's all on you to make big changes if you're ready.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
I hope you are getting some help with your problems. It sounds a lot deeper than anyone can help you with on a forum. I wish you well.

LordGanon

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Jun 22, 2020
Germany
Kid,

you waltz in here, make one post, make a second post and explain to everyone how nobody here has it harder than you and how you're going to be offline because we all have boring problems. (Besides: This is a forum about entrepreneurship, did you read that?)

I'd make a bet that most of us have some horrible problems of one form or another at the moment. Want me to start?

- I don't live with two addicts, I live with four other addicts. While fighting my own addiction.
- My dad is dead, too. Drank himself to death, more or less. Everybody dies, sooner or later. Learn how to cope with that and do it better than I did.
- You punched through glass and cut yourself? Booooo-f'ing-hooo. Guess it was your own fault? Then own your mistake.
- My girlfriend is schizophrenic.
- My dog is currently very sick and is probably going to die.
- I can't start my business because the government doesn't process the necessary applications and hasn't done so for months.
- Can't see my friends because of shutdown.
- I have horrible migraines, currently on a daily basis.

Yes, sometimes that gets me down. And then I go to sleep and start over on another day. But actually, I'm quite happy. No, not "happy" happy. Calm and unattached. Some misery is actually a good thing if you want to live a fulfilled life. If I've learned one thing during really horrible periods of depression which drove me to try to commit suicide several times, it's that there is absolutely no point in dwelling on whatever is bothering you. Absolutely none at all. None. Zero. Nada.

And another thing you probably still have to learn is that everyone...ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE, no matter how happy they might seem or how perfect their life appears to be, is carrying their own baggage, just like you do. They probably just complain less than you do and don't have so much self-pity.

Last edited:

Think Expand

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
Oct 30, 2019
Bro, going into hiding will not solve the problem... it will complicate it. A problem shared is a problem solved. Look for a trusted friend or brother and talk things over. You can also PM someone on this forum and they will be happy to help with your situation.

Life is hard.. and you just have to find a way to keep moving forward despite the hardships of life. As for problems, there will always be problems. The challenge is to keep finding solutions and solving them. Jack Ma would say, " Increase your speed of solving problems".

The more you solve problems, the wiser you become. And the wiser you become, the faster your life moves ahead. Good Luck, bro.

Phil Yu

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 25, 2020
USA, CA
Stay positive and keep pushing

I got dump off by my own dad right after moving to the state, almost went homeless, file my own parent divorce paper at 16. and grandma got this rough mental illness which keep causing problem til this day. the illness is not curable.

I put myself through college, got a decent professional job, bought my brand new car at 25 w/ cash. now getting my CPA before start my business.

Keep pushing. and I know people who had it worse than me.

Read up about Jonny Kim. Navy Seal, Harvard Doctor now NASA astronaut. he had a broken family too.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.