The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hungry for change!!

RachelB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 31, 2021
Toronto
Hello everyone! My name is Rachel and I’m new to The Fastlane Forum, so wanting to introduce myself. I’m currently halfway through The Fastlane Millionaire and what an incredible read it has been so far. It’s so incredibly eye opening that every day I get home, I share my wealth of new knowledge with my partner, I’ve inspired him to read it! He is someone who has never read a book in his life, I’ve inspired him to read it and he can’t even put the book down!! We said to each other this year that it was going to be our year, the year of change for us; the year we stop being puppets in a world of mediocrity and control. This book WILL be ever life changing and I’m excited to see what the future holds. We deserve a life of purpose and so for that alone, I’m excited to be here and to meet new people; new people who are just at the beginning stages of mindset growth and others who have been continually expanding themselves. If anyone is open to mentoring me in any way, I’m open to that prospect. It’s good to surround yourself with likeminded people which is exactly why I’m here. So thank you for accepting me with open arms. The future looks great! Have a blessed day and stay hungry!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Rachel, so happy to hear that you are enjoying the book and sharing it with the husband!! Hope the rest of it delivers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RachelB

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 31, 2021
Toronto
Welcome Rachel, so happy to hear that you are enjoying the book and sharing it with the husband!! Hope the rest of it delivers.
Thank you for the warm welcome MJ. Truly looking forward to the rest of it and moving on to UNCSRIPTED!

Last edited:

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
Staying hungry! Wow! Great to see that excitement. Goodluck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...