The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Humankind: A Hopeful History by Rutger Bregman (great book for difficult times)

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
I feel like sharing something that someone might find helpful. I have written a review so will just copy and paste it here:

"This is my first review on Amazon and I don't write them because I am not easily impressed...

And Humankind has impressed me deeply. Touched my soul even.

Moreover this is the second copy I have bought within a week of buying the first one. Why?

Without disclosing too many details, Humankind is a beautiful story about us - people. Rutger Bregman takes on different examples of how we are supposedly broken, based on well-known stories, fictional books and researches performed throughout our life on Earth, and he proves quite the opposite. That we, humans, are good and also if we expect good from others, it will materialise.

This is easily proven. Turn off the TV, stop watching and reading news, go outside and talk to people. And be nice. And expect nice from others. The magic will start happening.

Needless to say I will buy a dozen more... And you can too!

Mandatory title for all you looking for hope. It will lift your spirit in difficult times, wherever and whenever you are...

I wish you all the best!"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
You might also like "The Wizard and the Prophet: Two Remarkable Scientists and Their Dueling Visions to Shape Tomorrow's World" by Charles C. Mann

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I need a book like this. Thank you for recommending it. Just downloaded a sample.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.